Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Noble Society of Alteran Sciences

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Retired Staff
Position Wanted: Assistant.
Username: BLargtheAwesome
Ingame Name: Nwalme Fuvur the SilverobsessedElfling
Ingame Age: Twenty years and some odd months at the time of 'tis posting.
Background ICly in Science: Ninety percent self-taught. The rest would be Basil teaching Nwalme some-such.

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
See, will the Inquisition be butting their heads in on this, or are we free to work in peace?

-K9

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
Position Wanted: Assistant (But really i would like to be a fellow once :))
Username: sadko12345
Ingame Name: Andrew Dormus
Ingame Age: 23
Background ICly in Science: Andrew was once a son of a prosperous lord, he was living in his mansion, and his father would usually bring him many articles that he had bought from travelers, Andrew would read through the books, andrew would gather the information, soon he was very supplied with lots of information, knew Fae, and Qenya - He had learned many cultures, and understood many things. Over time he had traveled, and also gathered information, he crossed many things, and always wrote it down, he is believed to be a writer of the "Alteran Geography" schoolbook, and other interesting books.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
It'll be in the new world so we'll see
This organization is welcome to meet on the island when its done, to share knowledge and results of experiments, even build. This intertwines with my island and things I had planned, if I may, I would like to PM you to work out details and talk about how this is all going to end up. It would be much appreciated.

D

Dark Auras

I am not afraid to retconn this.
Keep it reasonable or I will.
I think you mean because of the technology lock/knowledge disappearing from page if its too advanced.. I know :p I asked Nael about it far before I ever created this..

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Position Wanted: Assistant
Username: Baron_Aron
Ingame Name: Vorar-Elem Polvur
Ingame Age: 2006
Background ICly in Science: Some medical knowledge, knowledge of metallurgy, some study in magical artefacts, some botanical knowledge, developed knowledge of physics, background in mineral geology (2000 years in a cave does that).

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Position Wanted: Assistant
Username: K9_Diarmuid
Ingame Name: Elrohir Ancalime Engem
Ingame Age: 191
Background ICly in Science: Vast knowledge in brewing of potions, Knowledge of botany increasing, some medical knowledge (in essence a medic). He has a need for knowledge, in all aspects. Understands physics and also has a vast knowledge of how the body works due to dissection of people and animals alike.

(Please note; When it arrives, Elrohir will learn all the wonders of Thaum..)

-K9

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Position Wanted: Society Treasurer
Username: Snorbinmop7 (My alt)
Ingame Name: Turik Deathblade
Ingame Age: Twenty-three
Background ICly in Science: Little to nothing, though he is quite a quick learner. Knows basic counting of addition and subtraction quite well.