Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The OGame: Epic Space Strategy Game

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Since I can't play Minecraft right now, I've been playing this, checking on it once or twice a day.

This is an incredible online multiplayer strategy game in which you are the leader of a new planet. When you start out, you have nothing. First, develop resource-collection facilities: a metal mine, a crystal mine, a deuterium synthesizer, and a solar power plant. As you go, you begin to develop new technologies with the help of research. Build up your planet's defenses, create a fleet, and begin interacting with other players. Raid your enemies. Defend your allies. Develop far enough, and you can even use the feared graviton firepower of the deathstar (yes I am aware of the Star Wars rip-off) to completely destroy an enemy's moon. Create or join an alliance, go on expeditions, and repeat the whole process again and colonize new planets to expand your empire further.

Unfortunately there's no actual battle animations or anything, but the graphics that you DO see are incredible. The technology suggested in the game is incredibly complex, and the thought of it is mind-blowing to think about.

It is free to play, and you don't need to download anything. Go to OGame.org and register to play. If you want to be able to interact with me, make sure you make the account in the JUPITER universe. There are layers of distance: planets, systems, galaxies, and universes. Your universe is the only thing you select. Then it picks a random unclaimed planet in that universe for you to colonize. There are 12 planets in each sytem, and each galaxy has some 500 systems. Going about 1 system away varies in time, depending on how advanced your ships' drives are, but going even a single galaxy out from yours leads to easily at least 5 hours of travel time with minimally-upgraded drives. You cannot send ships to different universes.

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Oh, and I forgot to mention, this isn't the kind of game you would play for 3 hours straight. When I say it takes at least 5 hours of travel time, I literally mean 5 hours of travel time. Wanna know how long it takes to build a deathstar after you've completed all of the advanced research and construction needed? Exactly 1 week 5 days and 12 hours. Plus the time spent with all the research and construction needed.

Yeah, it's more of a game that you would check on twice a day or something. Or maybe check it while League of Legends is downloading, or while you're waiting for your computer to rebo- wait a minute... that doesn't work. But while you're waiting for the toaster to finish or something. It's not exactly a good main game that you spend most of your time on. It's more of a side game.

Also, my user name is godfather1, just like in Minecraft. My alliance is called the Black Consuls (if anybody here likes Warhammer 40k, you may get this reference).