Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The order of the white wing. AKA the "protectors"

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
The order of the white wing. Or so called the "protectors" will be a order to keep the northern kingdoms save. Keeping people save from bandits while travveling through the norhern kingdoms. Every city who allows the protection of the White wing. Will premit us to build a embassy/barracks. To train new soldiers (for the city or order) and keep guard in that city so its save from thiefery and murders. City's can say no to our protection and that will be their choise. We wont demand you to take our service and wont be hostile to city's who say no. We dont protect in the Eastern frontier nor Southern wilds unless hired especially for that. Every embassy will have his own Legate who would also be our diplomat there. We still need to find a city for the HQ so if you want our HQ in ur city contact me here or in game. If you want to join apply here.

A app should be like:

1.IGN:
2.RP name:
3.RP skills (archery,swordfighting,axefighting or magic)
4. Why u want to join our order

Contact me for more information.

May your travels be save.

Puskins123

Lord of Altera
1.IGN:aldis12345
2.RP name: Darius Atonia
3.RP skills Im good at magic and swords And other mele things.
4. Why u want to join our order.To protect stuff. Bad reason But i really want to do something
Ps I have seen alot of fourm posts about protectors i think this will be shut down maybe

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
We need evil people! Like...I Don't know... A Band of Dwarven-Obsessed Halflings who are going to drown the world in their sorrows because their so short... Not enough evil in Altera D:

Spiro

Hollows Explorer
We need evil people! Like...I Don't know... A Band of Dwarven-Obsessed Halflings who are going to drown the world in their sorrows because their so short... Not enough evil in Altera D:
Well we do have a city full of bandits :/

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
We just need more evils... And they can't be demons, demigods or, in short, bad roleplayers... (Not all of the demons are bad at roleplay... Just the majority. Some are awesome.)

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Like I said... Some of them are awesome, the majority of demons are bad roleplayers, though.

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
and i was thinkin to have a good idea and yes i live in protaras and no i didnt read all those other treads i thought this up myself >:D