Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

~The RE-RE-Reopening of Abbey's Skin Shoppe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica2002

Lord of Altera
abbey i didn't know im suppost to send the radients before or after the skin is made but i already sent the radients i hope i wasn't suppost to :confused:

Jessica2002

Lord of Altera
Also,can you be able to create the skin i asked for because i tried and couldnt, but i know your creative,and awsome making skins

Acheron

Villager
Hey, I'm brand new here and I'd just like a basic skin for a greyling. I don't have any real specifications, just that it be male. How do I pay you and what do I do?

Jessica2002

Lord of Altera
I'll help you,you need a format on the first page and when you go,it says Prices: Brand new skin: 4 k rads,Edited Outfit/Major costume Tweaks:2 rads,you know what rads are i hope.And then you need a format look on the first page or copy and paste my new comment

Jessica2002

Lord of Altera
*Format for Acheron to fill out*

Name:
Skin Tone:
Hair Color:
Hair Length (Short/Mid/Long?):
Facial Hair:
Clothing Desciption:
Extra (scars? RPing chains?):
New?/Edit?:

Acheron

Villager
Name: Do you want my minecraft username or my character's name? Username: Ignis5, Character, Nergui
Race: Greyling
Skin Tone: Grey?
Eyes: Black
Hair Color: Black/brown
Hair Length (Short/Mid/Long?): mid
Facial Hair: none
Clothing Desciption: pretty tattered
Extra (scars? RPing chains?): nah
New?/Edit?: New skin

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
Name: Pyria Dormus
Race: HOOMAN
Skin Tone: Pale
Eyes:Green
Hair Color:Orange.
Hair Length (Short/Mid/Long?): Normal,
Facial Hair: lol no.
Clothing Desciption:Buckskin coat, white shirt
Extra (scars? RPing chains?): a belt, and the belt has alot of knives in it.
New?/Edit?: Edit, here's a skin sketch (2).png

CaliburofSouls

Lord of Altera
Can I pwease have this one instead of the greyling one I posted?.. I hash alweady payed you so, here ish da request!

Name: Unknown (Why you need to know his name anyway?..)
Race: Unknown, but he looks like a human
Skin Tone: Quite pale white (not tooo white).
Eyes: He is missing his left eye (No eyepatch! Like archamage_cataris' character's eye) The one that is there is completely purple (as if he has no pupil and instead of white it's purple)
Hair Color: Jet black with messy streaks of purple made from crushed flowers
Hair Length (Short/Mid/Long?): Down to his collar, Reasonably large fringe (Pushed to the side, not covering an eye though)
Facial Hair: None
Clothing Desciption: Purple robes/rags (Raggy robes) with a hood that is NOT on his head, it's hanging down on the back of his robes (Like a hoodie)
Extra (scars? RPing chains?): An insignia over his missing eye (Be creative with it, but try to make it as skin colored as possible but still visible) (Don't make it look like a superman insignia though..)
New?/Edit?: Completely New (I hash already payed you 4k, I remember doing so as soon as I saw u online)
Thanks abbey! :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.