Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Reborn Assassin's Guild of Altera

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
Another idea for contracts could be to post something like "someone in somewhere wants to contact the assassins guild" in the rumours thread

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Another idea for contracts could be to post something like "someone in somewhere wants to contact the assassins guild" in the rumours thread
No... PMs...rumor are general knowledge to everyone which no one in there right mind would announce a contract

DramaticBandGeek

Lord of Altera
No... PMs...rumor are general knowledge to everyone which no one in there right mind would announce a contract
In agreeance... However... The Rumors thread would be a terrible place to express your need to have someone killed, but expressing it in-game through Rp and having it be Rumor there is brilliant.

Scardrac

Felsummer
*Debates whether to bring back his old character from the old version of this guild.*
*Aloan comes back from whatever.*

Darten: "Aloan.. Where the hell have you been?"

Aloan: "Around."

Darten: "What brought you back?" Said in a soothing, quiet voice, as if hiding a secret, craving curiosity.

Aloan: "I hated being so.. aloan."

*makeout scene*

Deathmoron

Lord of Altera
*Aloan comes back from whatever.*

Darten: "Aloan.. Where the hell have you been?"

Aloan: "Around."

Darten: "What brought you back?" Said in a soothing, quiet voice, as if hiding a secret, craving curiosity.

Aloan: "I hated being so.. aloan."

*makeout scene*
Scar... I never want to read any of your Fanfic for fear of losing my Lunch.................. Too late.....
I don't know. I think, I want more.

DramaticBandGeek

Lord of Altera
The Guild is Disbanded... I'll never know how I figured I could bring it back...

Ignore all of the existence of this Organization... I'm sorry if any time was wasted.

DramaticBandGeek

Lord of Altera
What the hell? I just said this is voided... None of this exist anymore... If that was a joke, then please don't.... It's a complicated and touchy reason as to why it is gone now.