Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The server is updated to 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stevey

We have updated the server to 1.3. Be mindful this is only a recent version of bukkit so there could be bugs. If you find any bugs, please report them here.

The frontier will be reset tomorrow, the wilds a bit later when I figure out a better way to set it up.

S

Stevey

Also, MyChunk is not updated for 1.3 and is not on the server anymore currently.

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
When placing Cocoa-Beans on a jungle-log, they disappear from your inventory, and don't appear on the log.
Not even an outline.

Skeledude12

I think I might like it here
Texturepack isn't updated yet, in other words, it's there but they don't have a skin yet.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Retired Staff
There's a weird glitch with flowing water. Sometimes, when you're in it, and touching a block, you take damage.

VanGarrett

Lord of Altera
I had a pretty bad bug quite recently, although not sure if it was bukkit related or not. You see, I tried to turn my computer on but it turned into a silverfish; and I can't do anything with that! How do I go about debugging? Some friends suggested the net or the web, but I'm not sure, it is a pretty big problem.

PS. Typing this on smartphone in bed, but can't sleep as there are monsters nearby.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
I had a pretty bad bug quite recently, although not sure if it was bukkit related or not. You see, I tried to turn my computer on but it turned into a silverfish; and I can't do anything with that! How do I go about debugging? Some friends suggested the net or the web, but I'm not sure, it is a pretty big problem.

PS. Typing this on smartphone in bed, but can't sleep as there are monsters nearby.
there are computers in 1.3?

Status
Not open for further replies.