Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Sick Scribe

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I would rather post this in the exodus campaign section, but I have no permissions for this.

I got a lot of questions, so I'm answering them now :)

Many of you know me from joining major events. I record these events In Character as a Scribe under the service of Queen Leminth of Arduin. I enjoy writing about them a lot and I love to add to the Royal Library to show every player what history Altera goes through.

I want to tell you all that I cannot join this week. I regret this very much and I'm very sorry for all the active members of this community who are now role-playing into battle and I'm not there to put their names into the archives of Altera! My apologies, I feel like I'm forsaking the duty I laid upon myself to record player's activities.

The fact that I cannot attend the exodus campaign events is very regrettable. The reason of my absence is that I'm busy with university and non-alteran events (I'm not saying real life cause gaming is also taking time of real life and is thus real life itself).

To make up a little bit, I decided to write books after the event by interviewing the most prominent players that took part in these events and making in this way a bundle of stories from first person view of people from earthspawn to elf and from man-at-arms to general. These will be added to the Royal Library. The reason IC for absence of Rahm Kennys, my character, will be that he got ill by an awful disease (Perhaps Grief doesn't want our victory to be recorded in the archives of Altera and struck me with illness)

So that's it. Now you know :) Have a happy exodus! (right?)

W

wakerman4

As they say in my native town of Swindon:
"Rahm Kenny's is sick, annit blud"

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Happy Exodus, moved where you wanted it-
(Didn't see this thread until now, noo!)