Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inactive The Dead Man - William Mallenson, Dead but Never Forgotten

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
Name: William Mallenson

Full Titles: N/A

Nickname/Alias: Nickname: Will (Nickname), Mall/Mallen (Alias)

KEY INFORMATION:

Race: Human

Social Status: Poor

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Height: 5 Foot 11 Inches

Weight: 200 Pounds

Date of Birth: Not really known to him (Not 100% about how time works here : P)

Date of Death: N/A

Homeland: Cochran [Tambry Slums]

Current Home: Unknown

PHYSIOLOGY:

Build: He is very muscular, most of his weight coming from muscle.
Hair: Brown Short Hair

Eyes: Blue Eyes

Skin: Slightly Pale

Identifying Marks: N/A

Appearance: (See photo above)

Clothing: Tanned shirt, grey pants, and brown shoes.

Weaponry:
-His steel claymore.
-His steel arming sword.
-His fist.
-[Unknown] (WIP)

Prized Possessions: N/A

Hygiene: He keeps himself as clean as he can, though he isn’t exactly rich, so he can’t be that hygienic.

Voice: His voice is a bit on the deep side.

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:

Strengths: Sneaky, Intelligent, Strong,

Fears: Out of Control Fires (Ex: Forest Fires), Large Heights, Caverns, Losing his friends and family. (Bastion Stone Event Pt. 1... Never Again)

Weaknesses: He is Poor, and too Serious.

Intelligence: 7/10 (He went to the library as much as he could, especially reading things in general law)

Languages: Common

Profession: Pit Fighter, Stall Owner, Part-Time Bar Keep.

SKILLS: (All on a scale from 1-10, system taken from BoredBrit )
(All Skills are due to change as this is a new character)

Key:

- = Currently go down in skill

-- = Currently stagnated , not going up, not going down.

+ = Currently going up in skill.

Pickpocketing:

[x-X-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x] [2/10] --

Horse Riding

[X-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x] [1/10] --

Hand-To-Hand Combat

[x-x-x-x-x-x-X-x-x-x] [7/10] --

Knife/Dagger Skills

[x-x-x-X-x-x-x-x-x-x] [4/10] --

Sneaking

[x-x-x-x-x-x-x-X-x-x] [8/10] --

Medical Expertise

[X-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x] [1/10] --

Parkour Skills
[x-x-x-x-x-x-X-x-x-x] [7/10] --

Sword Skills
[x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-X-x] [9/10] --

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:

Personality: A rather polite and calm man in most situations, though if he hates you, he makes sure he has a damn good reason to do so.

Religion or Cults: Visage, and slightly Jax

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Short Term Goals:

- Look for a new Pit Fighting Arena (Completed)

- Get a new weapon (Completed)

-

Long Term Goals:

- Work out the problems he's got with his friends (Nope... But working on it)

- Become Rich (Just... Nope xD)

TRIVIA:

Favourite...

Place: [Unkown]

Pastime: Practicing his fighting Skills or being around his friends.

Food: Bread

Drink: Water

Colour: Brown

Animal: Horses

Least Favourite...

Place: Mines

Pastime: Doing Nothing

Food: Potatoes

Drink: Any form of tea or alcohol

Colour: Yellow/Pink

Animal: Spiders

RELATIONS:

Loved: His family, The Dogs.

Missed: The Mastiff/Andal Lydel ( Ddaug02 )

Trusted: Visage and Jax

Befriended: Snerus, Moriarty, Cymic, Niallrys. ( Snerus , BoredBrit , IanAwesomePants , Lirakitty )

Liked: Spirit, Storm Rose, Azgir ( SpiritTheLightning , @(Not sure what Storm Rose's Forum name is) , Jasper151627237 )

Neutral: Jacob, Nikolche ( Sir Saltington , ( Nikolaos ,

Unsure of: Mutts McBryde ( Balatro )

Wary of: James McGuffin. ( The Tottot )

Afraid of: N/A

Disliked: Any and all Nobles, Grant Anderson, Sir Jason of Breakwater, Sir Henri Bayard, Sir Garen Dormus ( SpartanDory , Rygan , @(Not sure of Henri's forum name), @(Not sure of Garen's forum name) )

Hated: Sif, Vaeril, Tom, Vlad, King Peter ( The Courier , Jstar , Cap , Sir Andrew Wallins )

Last edited:

Luam

Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
Will's Final Thoughts On People he Knew and Hated:

Missed:

Andal Lydel - "A good frien' t't'las' moments o' 'is life. An'ald will pay fer t'is, an' it's time fer me t'pick up w'at Andal left 'hind.... But in t'end, t'Dogs will take w'at is t'ere."
Loved:
His Family - "T'ey've supported me in m'life, t'rough t''ard times an' t'nice times. An' a man wit'out family an' 'onor o' 'is heritage is a man wit'out purpose."

The Dogs - "T'ey're like an extended family t'me. Got m'annoyin' brot'ers an' sisters. Got yer arsehats an' t'one's y'love."
Trusted:

Visage - "I took a gamble worshiping you, Visage, and I don't regret it for the world."

Jax - "Though Jax is the god of luck. Visage was always my favorite."

Befriended:

Moriarty Winsor - "'E's a long way t'go, but 'e'll learn t'not be such a bloody idiot at some point."

Cymic - "Cymic... We didn't leave off on the best grounds... But do know I saw you as a friend to the end. Kick some ass for me, aye?"

Niallrys - "Ye've grown much, ye've risen an' fallen. I couldn' be prouder of w'at ye've done and w'at I hope ye'll continue to do."
Liked:

Spirit - ""E needs t'act a bit more... smart fer 'is age... 'E acts long 'fore 'e t'inks, an' it's gonna get 'im killed... Again."

Azgir the Earthspawn - "I'll see you in the afterlife, perhaps, Azigr? Use that claymore to kill some assholes, aye?"

Neutral:

All People in Neutral - "I eit'er don' know 'em well, or t'ey've risen er fallen on me lis' o frien's an disfavored individuals..."

Sir Garen Dormus - "Even t'ough 'e' s An'ald... 'E's given me no reason t''ate 'im."

Unsure Of:

Mutts McBryde - "An interesting man. I only wish we weren't enemies."

Way Of:

James McGuffin - "I 'onestly don' know 'bout ol' McGuffin, 'e is basically a noble... An' I don' like Nobles, but 'e's differen' in 'is own way. Shame t''ear 'e was killed."

Afraid Of:

N/A

Disliked:

Storm Rose - "My opinion of you fell far once I returned from Haven... I wish it would of ended differently."

Nobles - "Bunch o' rich, annoyin', stuck up, arse hats. T'ere are few nobles I can tolerate."

Sir Jason of Breakwater - "Yer price will be paid soon enough, scum bag. One way or another."

Sir Henri Bayard - "'E ain' t'worst. But An'ald itself is scum."

Grant Anderson - "It's a sad day when I like you over some people in this world."

Hated:

Ava Grey - "Like Snerus, you betrayed us. I hope Moriarty kills you slow. It's the death you deserve for what you've put me and my family through."

Snerus - "You've betrayed us all. Go to hell you fucking pig."

Sif - "You died. Stay down."

Vaeril - "I will /NEVER/ ferget w'at I saw in Azerport. Yer a 'orrid man 'iden be'ind a smile."

Tom - "Lad... You'll get wha's comin' t'ya one day. T'rotten don' prosper."

Vlad- "Though I know approve o' yer relationship wit' Nia. If I see her hurt, I will come back and kick your ass into hell."

King Peter - "I 'ate y't'least, but yer still 'ated. Y'better keep a close eye out ye rat bastard."

(I look back at my relations, and see there is so much I left undone with this character, but also so much I couldn't do, regardless, I go by two revives, then permanent death. So Will is dead regardless of what I want :p)

Last edited:

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
You should tag people in relations. use @ and then their forum names. For example, Snerus
(in case you didn't know).

Will is a good man.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Add Cymic. You saved his life in the beginning, and he looted your corpse in the end. ;)

Luam

Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
Update:
Will has been going on a form of "diet" for the past IRP Year (IRL Weeks), and by diet, he's been cutting down on the amount he eats/drinks, begun to work on his stealth and climbing skills, and exercising less, causing him to loose some muscle mass. He has begun to take a more pacifist route in his life, trying to stay out of fights, and leaving his weaponry at home, though he continues to train his fighting skills should he ever need them. He has been trying to turn his grudges into just annoyed distractions and people he shouldn't put himself near. He's taking to hanging around his friends and a few select places in Tambry and the Crossroads, and took up bar tending in a Pub in Cochran, Tambry. Though more recently he has been stabbed in the upper right leg, causing him to be in crutches for a long period of time (1 IRL Week) and will leave him with a limp for some time as well (1-2 IRL Weeks).

Side Bits:
Stealth added to Skills
Skills beginning to change
Weight has decreased
Relations Updated (Up to date)

Last edited: