Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Storm Comes

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
This really did happen in Tybalts Timeline.
I hope anyone who reads it enjoys it. First time posting a story besides in a convo so don't be too harsh lol and give constructive criticism as you please!

Part Two

Chapter one:

It was raining at Raindes Dome. The sea was raging and the wind was whirling tearing at Tybalts cloak. The sea kept bashing him against Raindes dome wave after wave. Just standing up bracing himself between the wooden dock and the dome was taking all he had.

Lightning crackled and struck the dome.
"WHY ARE TU NO LEAVING!", Eressea's voice screeched over the thunder. Her eyes were dull and blood was painted in patches over her green Eressian clothing.

During a break in the onslaught of ways he yelled out. "Because your all I have left and I'm not going to give up on you like everyone else!"

"TU NO LOVE ME! TU CANT PROTECT ME! TU FAILURE! WEAK COWARD!", her face morphed into the evilest sight Tybalt ever seen. She had a wicked grin and eyes wide in the most terrifying enjoyment. "I Remember one girl you love! She screamed for tu come save her. But tu no protect her! Cus you weak! Her blood is on tu hands!"

Tybalt falters and loose his footing on the dock and slips into the water the waves dragging him down under. He swims upward an
d breaks the surface on the other end of the dock. He is heavily breathing and physically drained.

"NOW LEAVE!" Eressia shrieks.

Tybalt try's pulling himself up but it is physically impossible. Tears are forming in his eyes but it is impossible to tell due to being drenched in water.

When he catches his breathe he looks her star aight in the eyes. " I will not fail you or anyone else again!"

She looks down at him with a frown of disgust and walks towards him slowly. Past the barrier onto the dock. This should be impossible but He is so focused on keeping his hold on the dock.

She has an axe that appeared in her right hand.
Taking her time walking towards the boy. She snickers "THEN DIE!"

Tybalt looks up to her voice in hock but it is too late. Lightning turns the night sky to the north and thunder booms. In front of the flash With a yell Eressea brings down the Axe at his head and his world goes dark.

. . . . . . . .

Tybalt wakes up with a start. He then sighs as he realizes that it is only a dream. When he calms himself down he gets out of the bedroll on the far end of the cabin and being half-awake stumbles to the stove. He grabs a few slices of bacon and throws them onto the cobble furnace and puts enough wood on it to cook it.

Sigh

He grabs his favorite bow that had belong to his older brother....... Some arrows, and he exits the door into the pouring rain. He walks down the hill to the river that runs through Eresse. Once there he walks down the riverside downstream. When he walks by the Shallhernan Pub. Tybalt never really stopped by there but today is different.

Nobody is in Eresse. It is completely barren. Even the animals that are usually found in Eresse feels the heartache. It's only been two days since Raindes, founder of Eresse, friend to all, sister to any, mother to Tybalt, left everyone to live by herself on an island. We tried following her to bring her back but it resulted in her killing three of her friends.

Since then nobody but Tybalt has returned to their homeland.

Tybalt sighs and grabs a bottle of cider from under the counter and pops the cap off. Hmm maybe Som is here he thinks to himself. She would be the next elder of Eresse and I think she's the only person who has the desire to preserve Eresse other than I.

So Tybalt gets up and walks to Soms tree forts, passing by Raindes tree and the bathhouse. The tree forts never cease to fascinate him. The hills on which they stand are steep and snow capped.- to be continued

Since this happened right before the SOS event the storming could of been a vision o.0

Last edited:

Halendar

Lord of Altera
I always have a soft spot for stories and this one is no exception id love more of these stories of yours

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Great for you then! I'm writing a series of stories, possibly a book, on Tybalts adventures. More will definitely come!