Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Third Week {Day}

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
The Crown Supplies are all in order, and the army of Altera once more mobilizes!

Various traps and cannons can be seen being constructed-
Part of the wall near the Command Tent was exploded in a cannon imploding!

The artisans are working on it..

+Updates to Follow+

Michcat

The Tents for various Great Houses leading the war effort have sprung up around the Warcamp Exodus.

A newer, better, forge has been constructed and the various cannons/ballista are prepped and ready to move!

Michcat

Overview of all the Tent Campus
TentsMap1.png

Arcturus
TentsArcturus.png

Hawklight
TentsHawklight.png

Arduin
TentsArduin.png

August
TentsAugust.png

Cromarckey
TentsCromarckey.png

Venezia
TentsVenezia.png

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
-THE BATTLE OF MOONLIGHT-
*As the portal finally crumbles, Queen Leminth raises her hand in the air, perhaps saluting Grief. A mighty blow was struck on this day, a blow made possible by the proud regiment we led into battle in the city of Moonlight, ancient home of Lord Dracon. This battle, fought agaisnt the combined might of the Nether Crawler, the demon Nemesis and several hordes of lesser minions, zombies and the likes, was brilliantly waged by Altera's greatest defenders. We stand today, on the ashes of what was one of Grief's most fearsome war machines, destroyed and hammered to pieces by the blows of our mighty cannons.*

''I couldn't believe it, at first. We destroyed Grief's devourer, slain a demon for the second time while battling hordes of undead. But when i finally saw the portal fall to our cannons, I was sure that now, we had the Might my ancestors had, the Might to hold Altera and perhaps, in my wildest dreams, be rid of Grief once and for all. Her Majesty, Leminth herself, seemed overtaken by a temporary joice, and so I shouted;

-Defenders of Altera, we have vanquished them...

Heroes, we, are
, VICTORIOUS!

You will enter the legends of our greatest warriors, as those that fought and destroyed the feared Nether Crawler, under the threat of entire legions of zombies and one of grief's commander, Nemesis. You have fought besides some of your time's greatest heroes, Leminth, the Queen that will slay Grief, Arcturus III, the general that held the line agaisnt the Crawler and endless hordes, Kharn Sicarius, the engineer that almost relentlessly hammered the gate of the nether with his cannons, and Asher Wise, the Demon-Slayer that ended once more Nemesis's terror! Rejoice, for even if the war isn't lost yet, we have a victory Grief herself cannot deny!''

*Cheers were heard throughout the army, while we were standing in the burning path the crawler had made*

2013-09-03_20.32.29.png 2013-09-03_20.33.18.png

Last edited:

Michcat

Kharn Sicarius the Cannon-Builder has been granted the title of Netherbane by Queen Leminth, as it t'was his cannons that rendered the Grief Portal to crumbled stone.

Asher Wise of Salts Ridge is now a Demonslayer.

Last edited:

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
Please, someone make books about these battles, and then add them to the Port Silver library ! :D

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Hehe, nobody seemed to notice that I was up on the battlefield the whole time, never backing down until I went to defend from the Wither.... I suppose next time I'll have to be more noticably brave ;)

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Hehe, nobody seemed to notice that I was up on the battlefield the whole time, never backing down until I went to defend from the Wither.... I suppose next time I'll have to be more noticably brave ;)
Everyone was courageous, and my gaze was set on nearly everyone, but we can't name and describe everyone, sadly. I had to take a few examples of people doing or being noticeable, but to me, we all were heroes and fought bravely.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Is this a good moment to state that my char got his own tent at the warcamp and has yet to appear even to a strategy meeting...
*whistles innocently*
Not that someone who has the same wounds as my character would actually be able to show up there, but I like the irony.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Please, someone make books about these battles, and then add them to the Port Silver library ! :D
I would if I wasn't on excursion. I will be online tomorrow if I can. It's just I'm so full in this first week of university and people organising stuff in the weekend that I cannot miss. I will write about this afterwards of what I can make up of stories of attendants of these events. I feel ashamed to have missed this, while being the most active scribe. It's such a pity, to miss the biggest event that shapes modern Altera as we will know it for the next months D: :'(