Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Tower [Shop]

Readij

Radish
Retired Staff
So, seeing as the Auction House is no longer up and running, I decided to build a shop in the Sorrows. Introducing... The Tower!

2014-01-22_05.13.22.png

Yes... as you can see... it's a big tower.

I'm doing this OOC'ly, using chest shops. People are more than welcome to RP there, but just pretend the shop keeper is in the basement or something if you do.

2014-01-22_05.16.57.png

This is a work in progress! I haven't got a huge amount of stock at the moment, because I don't know what people actually want. So, if you have a request for items that you'll want at least on a semi-regular basis, let me know so that I can stock up. Currently working off my old AH prices, but I may be open to negotiation.

2014-01-23_07.17.16.png

The shop is really close to the Sorrows spawn. In fact, if you look in the above photo, you can see the sails of the ship from the doorway, so barely any distance to travel at all. The Tower is on claimed land with pvp set to off, so you can shop in peace.

2014-01-22_05.17.57.png
Also, for those that don't mind a good glute work out from running up to the top, there's a level 30 enchant table on the top floor.

Like I said; any requests, just let me know here. Stock will be expanding soon!

Teeke

Lord of Altera
I was recently in the Sorrowlands, and wow! I realized I needed supplies!
The Tower had exactly what I needed!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hey, I visited looking for coal or minerals to buy, but I could only find food for sale, oh and someone took the food out of the item frames I'm afraid, as they are empty :/

Readij

Radish
Retired Staff
Hey, I visited looking for coal or minerals to buy, but I could only find food for sale, oh and someone took the food out of the item frames I'm afraid, as they are empty :/
I'll see what I can do with minerals... thank you for letting me know about the item frames! It turns out it was @Loukano - thanks for stealing my things! It's not like I put any effort into the tower or anything...

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
I couldn't help but notice that this looks a lot like the old Harathendel towers. Any relation?