Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Canon The Tzoko and his Father

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
Sleep consumed Vowrawn, the loss of the blessing of The Grey Lady had finally returned it to him.
He drifted off slowly, Sydri in his arms as he examined the embroidery at the top of the bed. Eyes rolled back, breathing settled and the mind drifted away.
Vowrawn found himself sat on Basalt stack overlooking a chopping and changing sea, a picnic basket beside him hewn into the rock.
Ham, Truffles, Cheese and other food sat there in pristine condition, he took some ham and began to eat it as he watched the sea turn.

A stone tumbled down, Vowrawn did not look up, focussed on the sea until a familiar face sat down next to him.
"Hello" The voice said in his familiar tone, tailored to that of Alteran high society.
Vowrawn looked up and swallowed the Ham in his mouth. "Hello Fulgrim."
"How's my clan?" Fulgrim asked as he took a bite of the truffle. His long, pristine white hair settled across his scarred face as he smoothed out his silk raiments.

"My Clan." Vowrawn sat plainly "And its doing well."
"Doesn't seem to be doing well" Fulgrim said as he crossed his leg over the other leg. Vowrawn did not bother to answer as he continued to eat the ham. His red eyes fixed upon the sea,
as he tried to block his father out of his view.
"You look like your uncle, you know?" Fulgrim said as he leaned back.
This illicited a sour look on Vowrawn's face as he looked at his father "Well we all know why that is don't we?" he said as acid tinged his tone.
"Do you think Vortigern will find out?" Fulgrim said as he took another bite of the truffle.

1697111557127.jpeg

"It doesn't matter. If he does then i'll kill him if he tries to do anything." Vowrawn said matter of factly as he spat out a bone, the clinking audible as it fell down the Basalt into the sea.
"You are your fathers son, Vowrawn." Fulgrim chuckled as he responded "Question: Why did you betray me?" He leaned back as his scarred visage looked at Vowrawn.
"I treated you well as if I would treat my favorite horse or my most treasured surgery tools?" as he took another bite of the truffle.
"I suppose..." Vowrawn said with a mouthful of Ham in his mouth, scratching his beard. "if I look at it from a neutral perspective... you were a fucking terrible father."

"What? No I wasn't." Fulgrim rebuked him as he leaned forward.
"You kicked me, called me fat, made me do silly dances for you and your sycophants when I was just a boy." Vowrawn faced the sea again, explaining plainly
"Because you were losing our Clan territory." Fulgrim said, dismissing his "son's" views.
"I was 13. And I had just recovered from the Jishrimite attack. We could of done something... you were just in my fucking way, constantly."
"I am... a good Tzoko." Vowrawn spat out another ham bone.

"Between the Demon's and the fighting with that Arcturian Human: Branko , you seem to be losing a lot? Just saying..." Fulgrim said without a care in the world.

"Fuck off, Fulgrim..." Vowrawn cleared his throught, baffled by the mans hubris.
"I'll choke you again and i'll make sure I finish the job this time."

CDN media

"So you know i'm not dead?" Fulgrim smiled at his, wiggling his eyebrows.
"Of course I fucking know you're not dead. A few bangs on the head and some strangulation. I know you're still out there somewhere... fucking prick..."
Vowrawn stood up "Do you know why? I tried to kill you?"
"You were jealous?" Fulgrim said as he took a bite of some ham.

"You're a fucking idiot. You didn't care if we won or lost, you were careless with people and with your own family."
"Well... when you put it like that..." The smile dying on Fulgrim's face as the waves lashed the shore.
Vowrawn put his right hand out to Fulgrim "I know... you weren't treated well when you were a boy"
Fulgrim accepted the hand and pulled himself up.
"I am sorry... that I needed to do what I did. I know that parenthood isn't easy... can you leave me alone now? I want to sleep."

Fulgrim nodded simply and walked back up the Basalt steps and away from Vowrawn.