Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Wedding of Murdoc and Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Its mainly that its creepy and underage roleplay thing can be prosecuted in courts theirs an actual law against role playing anything other than 18+ int he states in romantic scenarios is all.

jsut to clear up why the request it protects HW from being thrown into the bag legal wise plus the creepy factor.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Its mainly that its creepy and underage roleplay thing can be prosecuted in courts theirs an actual law against role playing anything other than 18+ int he states in romantic scenarios is all.

jsut to clear up why the request it protects HW from being thrown into the bag legal wise plus the creepy factor.
Could you link me to this law. I'm unfamiliar with any federal law that states that.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Perhaps this issue could be handled with PMs? Just a suggestion I see no point starting another derail on this thread c:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
@Firegirl I am terribly sorry that I had to lock your thread. I was trying to keep it clean for you, but... well... people wouldn't drop it. You may need to make another thread, I apologize.

As for you folks trying to make a point about what happened: this was not the place for that. Go make a damn thread in the complaints section, and we can have a shouting match there. I will be happy to.

Status
Not open for further replies.