Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Whitelist Application For The Minecraft Player Dabomination [Approved - Itzzaboy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dabomination

Villager
1. Please answer these questions in a proper and orderly manner. Providing us with more information will increase your chances of being accepted.
1. Your Minecraft username: Dabomination
2. Your real name: Spencer Martin
3. Age: 16
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: England
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Of course I have, nice logo, using that title and format really does bring out the feel of a medieval based roleplay game. I think it was a brilliant idea and I agree with it entirely.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I bloody love roleplaying, Oblivion, Skyrim all the good ones. Couple of MMO’s just seeing what’s what. Fable games too. I am not really as all around a gamer as others may be but roleplaying games are by far the best. Oh and Mine craft of course I guess.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. Well, I am who I am although I really enjoy having to be other people. You can’t beat the past and all of those games, with or without dragons mind, are insane. I am not stuck to a screen but part of me knows that if I could be then I would no doubt be playing RPG’s and Medieval Based games.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. None of those, apologies. In fact, I hope to make a brilliant film series based on this server. But I would only do so with permission from all Moderators.
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? No, I am looking forward to your replies!

Status
Not open for further replies.