Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The13thSun's White List Application [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Your Minecraft username:

The13thSun

2. Your real name:

Jay Wright-Sedam

3. Age:

4. Gender:

Male

5. Country:

USA

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

Yes I have read the Tome of Citizenship.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

a) I like role play quite a lot. I've never done any role playing on Minecraft so I hope this experience will be enjoyable.

b) Yes, I do have some experience with role playing games. Previously I have played Runescape.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

My name is Jay. I am first and foremost a gamer on the Xbox 360- dabbling in PC gaming only occasionally. Minecraft is an absolutely wonderful game in my opinion. I love to play indie games whether it's Minecraft on the PC, or Miner Dig Deep on XBLA. I've never role played on a Minecraft server before and the possibility excites me. Previously I've only ever played Minecraft servers with Bukkit plugins like iConomy, which has no role play aspect to it whatsoever. I am a game lover and I would be honored to be accepted into the Hollow World server. On a side note - in case you hadn't noticed the reference embedded in my username- I love South Park.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

Sorry, but I do not currently have any pictures or videos of my Minecraft related exploits.​

10. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

I don't have much else to share but I am friends with Joe_Exp and Crazy_Rabbit.​

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes, I understand that "Black Magic" is an offense to the integrity of this server and is a banishable offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.