Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Canon Theophany -I-II-

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend

-=-
Theophany I
-=-
The commandments of his God were as fresh in his mind as the day he first heard them. "Thou shalt pray upon each Sunrise". Every morn he had risen before the Sun and knelt before its glory as it began to plot its course across the skies. Every morn he had knelt and prayed in everlasting gratitude. Every morn his prayer was left without response. There was no reason for this morning to be different, but still he did as his God bid.
He began his way toward the throne room whilst it was still dark and arrived just as a light glow seemed to crest the distant skyline. His uneven footfall took him toward the window and without hesitation the man knelt. Every morning was the same, he would pray, he would wait and nothing would happen, but He was okay with that for it was what God commanded him to do.

As he began to open his mouth to speak, dawn broke all across Le Havre. The Sky was aglow when only moments prior there had been darkness. On the horizon the ever radiant Sun could just be seen beyond the hills and mountains. Light bathed the land.
-=-
All of a sudden, before the man could even begin his prayer, his words were interrupted by a vision most divine.
A great searing light shone from just beyond the window. The deafening roar of fire and flame filled his ears and all else was lost to him as his focus lay solely on this epiphany before him. A great seraphim hovered outside, its great wings beat and flapped at great speed. There was no mistaking this for anything but a vision from God on high. His arms rose in submission and praise to the great apparition before him, only for his eyes to be drawn back to the ground. The being was surely too Holy to be looked upon by his mortal eyes. The man trembled before this most divine sight. Every morn he had come to pray, and every morn he had received no sign of Her recognising his prayer. After all this time he had been answered.
A sole voice broke through the great cacophony of roaring flame and trembling of wings. Somehow, this voice managed to be louder than anything he had heard before. As though a thousand roaring cannons had fired. As though the flames of a hundred Suns were burning before him. Yet, its message was most certainly unmistakable.

"Telarion moves this day in line with my devices. My devout are needed upon their venture."

Duty called and the man rose; for when God calls all men must answer.
-=-

Last edited:

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend

1527773197787.png

-=-
Theophany II
-=-
Ignis appears.
In Her hand is Incandesence. It is ablaze in a pale flame.
She speaks. It is barely understandable.
She disappears. Maceo wakes.
-=-

Last edited:

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
liam told me to write one through pod's perspective. something i wasnt even there for. i am in hell.

Old-Seadog

Lord of Altera
Crawl the Path I walked,
Follow my Footsteps,
Burn the Semen as Sacrifice,
For Your Rite of Passage.

Through the Obsidian Gates,
Inside the Flames of Knowledge,
Join with the Darkness,
In the Circle of Summoning.

Hail Satan,
Hail Lucifer,