Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster Traitor’s End

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend

TEN THOUSAND RADIANTS
FOR THE RETURN OF THE BASILEOS’S SWORD

- The sword, inscribed as “Traitor’s End” is in the possession of Albion Godfrey. He is pale, with a dark brown or black beard. Wears a black cloak. Middle-aged.

- Traitor’s End
The ivory grip ends in a dark steel pommel decorated with golden depictions of Dominion soldiers and horses. A golden two-headed eagle sits triumphantly stands upon the bottom of the pommel.

The grip has been shaped to comfortably fit a single Human hand and it contains ridges for the fingers for optimal grip.

The dark steel crossguard, too, is made of dark steel and is decorated with golden decorations depicting Dominion soldiers, horses and, on the coin in the centre of the crossguard, is a golden two-headed eagle. On the centre of the crossguard’s rim are the letters “T H E O”.

The master-crafted steel blade of the gladius is 85 centimeters long and it’s decorated, along with a golden coin depicting Theodosius with “THEODOSIUS” ingraved into the coin above it, olive branches below it.

- Albion Godfrey is armed and dangerous. The Basileos is not interested in his capture or in his life, so killing him is unnecessary.

- A single group who succeeds may divy up the reward as they wish, but the amount will not be raised.

Last edited:

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
The Basileos is not interested in his capture, and if one is unable to retrieve the sword without killing him, the reward will be lessened to seven thousand radiants.

- A single group who succeeds must share the bounty.

hokay, #1 that first statement is kinda contradictory "We're not interested in capturing him... but if you kill him there's a penalty." So is it just retrieval of the sword? Makes no sense to degrade the bounty with the kill, sends a message to anyone that wants to try anything against ya.

#2: Personal opinion? Don't tell mercenaries/ Bounty Hunters what to do with their money XD That's their own problem to deal with, not yours

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
hokay, #1 that first statement is kinda contradictory "We're not interested in capturing him... but if you kill him there's a penalty." So is it just retrieval of the sword? Makes no sense to degrade the bounty with the kill, sends a message to anyone that wants to try anything against ya.
s
Ngl i read the first bit as "If you get the sword but he gets away, you lose money" not "If you get the sword and kill him, you lose money"

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Ngl i read the first bit as "If you get the sword but he gets away, you lose money" not "If you get the sword and kill him, you lose money"
Makes more grammatical sense then to say

"7,000 for return of the blade, 3,000 for the capture of the guy"

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
I think basically it's more of a bounty on the sword and he frowns upon the dude being killed. So like "I want my sword back that's all"

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
The Basileos is not interested in his capture, and if one is unable to retrieve the sword without killing him, the reward will be lessened to seven thousand radiants.

- A single group who succeeds must share the bounty.

#2: Personal opinion? Don't tell mercenaries/ Bounty Hunters what to do with their money XD That's their own problem to deal with, not yours
I never told them what to do with their money. I was unclear- I’m not offering 10000 per person is what I meant

Regardless, I’ll fix the thing about the penalty. It is dumb, but Theo’s just trying to prevent angry Ranger bois from coming after him.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I never told them what to do with their money. I was unclear- I’m not offering 10000 per person is what I meant

Regardless, I’ll fix the thing about the penalty. It is dumb, but Theo’s just trying to prevent angry Ranger bois from coming after him.
New description conveys your intent better I think. Nice refinement.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera

always good to have a proofreader :p