Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Trashland (Art)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lore Staff
Lover
Hero
Staff
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover

I've never been able to draw a chibi before so here's this hnnngn - I'm trying to find my own style for it.
tips are appreciated c;

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them

I've never been able to draw a chibi before so here's this hnnngn - I'm trying to find my own style for it.
tips are appreciated c;
lineart takes a lot of time but i find it very important for styles like that. experiment with thickness/thinness (look up LavenderTowne's video on line weight), and try to complete as much as you can in single strokes. it's hard but has a much smoother look.

Vincentius

Lore Staff
Lover
Hero
Staff
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
At this point I'm probably just spamming with drawings but uhh
This one really tested my side profile capabilities...
But, it's one of my favorite roleplay scenes drawn out :heart:

To the Earthspawn..
ironassassin

Vincentius

Lore Staff
Lover
Hero
Staff
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
The Noble Ball inspired me to draw out Iskvandar's attire so here's this... I'm slowly finding a way I like to color and shade on digital.
Logan07 Charybdis - Changed and fixed some things regarding the second pic, in comparison to the original one I sent y'all - hooray.
I probably draw Iskvandar too much but he's a fun muse to practice on...

Vincentius

Lore Staff
Lover
Hero
Staff
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
So my art style has been pretty jacked as of late as I fluctuate between various styles.. Don't really know what to do anymore hahaaaaaaaaa......

Status
Not open for further replies.