Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Travadixxen The Bowman

Travadixxen

Villager
Name: Travadixxen

Nickname/Alias: None

Race: Human
Height: 5'11
Weight: 162 pounds
Hair: Grey
Eyes: Green/Blue
Skin: Tan
Identifying Marks: Has a Beard
Appearance: An old man who is handy with a bow, standard height, long grey beard, and long grey hair.

Ever since I was a boy, I was taught how to handle a bow. Hunting with my father took up most of my days. Seeing as how hunting was the only way to make our living, I put my entire being into my bow and arrow. Couldn't tell you how quickly I grew tired of this lifestyle. I grew up only hearing about the great war, how our young men were drafted into the army, how bloody and gruesome the battles were. But once I turned 10, everything changed. All the sudden, the landscape changed, there were no more enemies, we had peace at last! There is still a lot of mystery surrounding how the evil one's were defeated, but I didn't care, I was content. Food is abundant here, the king's are good to me, and I have companions enough to keep me company in this land that I happily toil in.