Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

TS - Ban Appeal [Resolved - Upheld]

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
Hello again, Id like to address the problem of what I did once more, this time on the main platform I did it on, Teamspeak 3. What I did on there was so disrespectful and Perma ban worthy, and I doubt that many people that use it will have the heart to forgive me after what I did, but I am here again to say..Well that I am sorry, as that is the best I can do. what I did was terrible, and I do not wish to see it happen ever again, nor if it does will I be the one doing it. I am here to ask for forgiveness, so I may speak with my friends on teamspeak once more, if I am allowed. Thank you for reading. -Kyle1322

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
Just bumping this as a reminder, not trying to sound impatient or anythin, just that it has been about 3 weeks, making sure it was not forgotten :D

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
So based on the incident that got you banned in the first place, staff thinks that your TS ban should stay in place for the time being. If you continue to improve your behavior, then this may change.

You may make another TS appeal in two months.