Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Unban Appeal [Resolved - Banned]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
I was banned in late August, first for having tried to roleplay as a character who speaks Estonian, then, when being confronted for how you just really aren't supposed to do that and eventually getting temp banned. I threw a fit. I did something that obviously went against rp but I played it like it was some unjust banning because it was never written anywhere that it was against any rule.
Obviously it contravened the server but I just wanted to make a scene about it, I guess. So I went on and made these two little shitty appeals that just disrespected the whole system, that's when I was really banned. I'm not sure who by, but that's when and why. I wasn't banned for speaking Estonian, I was banned for disrespecting the system.
Now here I am, again, making appealing to be unbanned. All I can tell you is that what I did was a dick thing to do; I've bid my time in contemplation and patience, and I wouldn't be appealing unless I was serious about abiding by the server rules and playing on the server. I do hope you can consider and accept my apology.
-Jag

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Alrighty, despite a long time to think about it, I've decided to decline this appeal. Breaking rules is one thing, but the behavior afterwards is usually what sets the last decision in stone, and I'm afraid that lashing out at the server and staff was crossing that line.

In your previous appeal Som had responded with the decision of your ban, I'll quote it here:
So here's the deal: for most cases, we require a waiting period before a ban appeal is allowed. In your case, since your reaction was so strongly negative when dealing with staff, we are quite hesitant to let you back, particularly since going through your logs to get evidence for this behavior has illuminated some other stuff that raises red flags.

So what I'd like to say is that you can make a new ban appeal in a month, and we'll look at it with fresh eyes then. In the meantime, interacting maturely on the forums and making certain you keep a handle on your temper is probably the best way to ensure that we'll respond positively. Please note that this is not a promise that you will be unbanned, as there are currently very few credible advocates for you. (It is also not a "No, you're gone forever. Buh bye." It will depend entirely on your behavior.)

Sound fair?
My main point goes towards the second paragraph, asking you to interact on the forums, I'm afraid that completely avoiding the forums isn't going to help the staff think that things will change if you get unbanned, which is the main reason I'm declining this appeal.

Perhaps try next month?

Status
Not open for further replies.