Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

OfficerPoopFace

Lord of Altera
Made a joke about women in general, I'd like to get unbanned but the urge grows larger and larger to leave due to Alpha, so I'm not sure if it's a good idea to unban me. I don't think I'm useful at all here - do what you like, but I am not sure if I can play together on the same server with a mod like this, let alone communicating. I don't know what your problem is, Alpha. Too sensitive might be the right word.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
So you are saying that you do not wish to come back? I'm the one who did the ban by the way.

Alpha

The Watcher
Once again you leave out the details that make you look bad, you're good at doing that aren't you?

Firstly you were asked not to make the joke, if you weren't aware there were two female members present when you made the insult (A joke at someone's expense IS an insult) who both commended myself and Roopot for putting down your sexism.

Secondly you argued with both of us and tried (Failed to) insult myself, for which you were kicked.

And thirdly your attitude towards me in the TS ban appeal is very full of yourself.

Anything I miss?

OfficerPoopFace

Lord of Altera
Alpha, you aren't good at judging how people interpret. I made the joke for fun, (wich is intended to be for fun ofcourse) and I don't believe that the females are that sensitive about it. I don't understand you if you cannot handle the joke. It's not an insult aimed to anyone, it was a joke about women in general. I don't know where you're from, but those jokes are no problem here. Secondly you're the one who started the endless ingame discussion and felt the need to tell me in detail how 'bad' everyone would feel about the joke and you were talking to me like I was adressing the joke to you, that's also why. And the attitude towards you in the TS ban appeal is not wrong, and I am not full of myself, actually I think you are.

Alpha

The Watcher
Alpha, you aren't good at judging how people interpret. I made the joke for fun, (wich is intended to be for fun ofcourse) and I don't believe that the females are that sensitive about it. I don't understand you if you cannot handle the joke. It's not an insult aimed to anyone, it was a joke about women in general. I don't know where you're from, but those jokes are no problem here. Secondly you're the one who started the endless ingame discussion and felt the need to tell me in detail how 'bad' everyone would feel about the joke and you were talking to me like I was adressing the joke to you, that's also why. And the attitude towards you in the TS ban appeal is not wrong, and I am not full of myself, actually I think you are.
Compiling together everything you said.

You are amazingly full of crap, everyone has had enough of you, and I can speak for everyone especially on the admin team. You are agumentative, insultive and think everyone should follow your ideals and sense of "humor" I use humor lightly because the only thing funny is your sense of self-righteousness.

You have been on thin Ice for a while now and this is the straw that broke the camel's back.

What you fail to understand on a whole here is we as an admin team put up with situations like you on a day to day basis, no one cares for your insults because quite frankly I've heard better.

On a whole it seems your name relates EXACTLY to your maturity and personality, so here's a tip for you to use in the future, load your mind before you shoot off your mouth.

Perma Ban

OfficerPoopFace

Lord of Altera
You are amazingly full of crap, everyone has had enough of you, and I can speak for everyone especially on the admin team. You are agumentative, insultive and think everyone should follow your ideals and sense of "humor" I use humor lightly because the only thing funny is your sense of self-righteousness.
That's plain bullshit, thus that's what /you/ think. I've been trying to help and never had any intent to do harm to anyone, but you're just stacking everything up. I am a person who shoots off his mouth easily, I know, but that does not mean that I'm full of crap. Not implying that I've never been wrong, but I'm not the only person guilty. You've been so hypocrite, pretending like you have never been wrong, which only gets me mad, or it is just one big misunderstanding but I doubt it.

Fitz

Back with a platter of heart leaches...
Retired Staff
Sorry, I mistook a skill with writing and a knowledge of role-playing as a sign of maturity. Good rp post, bad form in game. You have skills Officer, I'm just pretty sure they do not fit here. Too much animosity and clashing with the team already. Which is quite frankly a bummer.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
wow this is pathetic. Officer when you said you were going to sort your attitude out you were blatently lieing. This whole thread and the conduct within it are pathetic!

Please just leave the server with a bit of grace and dignity. The ban will not be lifted and both threads will be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.