Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Unban Request

Hi my name is GetTheFuckHere and i was banned because of my name, and i just wanna say i am truly sorry that my name is offensive but my name is just quoting something from the yogscast and i really am a nice person and would never break any of the rules. I really hope you are able to here me out and atleast give me a chance. If you want you can give me a nickname so the curse in my name doesnt show up and i will accept that and i dont mind.

Sincerely,
GetThe****Here <-------- See i tried to make it good :D

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Unfortunately we do not have a nicknames plugin.
Im really not sure about this one.
At least change it on the forums.

Megan

Sorrows Warrior
Well since we have a no bad language policy, you're name already breaks the rules. By making an offensive name, you should be prepared for people to get offended and take action. While you may be an outstanding individual, your name shows a side of immaturity as well. I would suggest finding other things to quote instead, as I can only imagine this name causing more problems than benefits. You are more than welcome to join us under a better name, but this name in and of itself breaks the rules.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
I sympathise with the OP but it's not a name we can allow on the server, if we get a plug-in that allows us to change it in the future perhaps we'll be able to sort something out but for now it'll have to be a no.

I look forward to Steel's post :p

Kaies

Grand Lizard
Steel - "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..."​

24 hours later - "OOOOOOOOOO..."​

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
One wonders as to why you thought it was a good name to start with...

S

Stevey

I sympathise with the OP but it's not a name we can allow on the server, if we get a plug-in that allows us to change it in the future perhaps we'll be able to sort something out but for now it'll have to be a no.

I look forward to Steel's post :p
Agreed.

I just think nicknames are not a realistic option for us. Hopefully this will be integrated better in the future, maybe notch can do it, or Spout.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Frankly I don't understand why you picked this name? I mean, when a game asks me for a username, I generally don't think "lets stick a swear word in there and see what happens". It's usually a good idea to plan ahead and actually think about what you are naming yourself. Not only does it reflect you as a person but you're name is instantly the first judgement people will make about you.

Also, since I actually put a semi serious answer to a ban appeal, heres a picture of a dog dancing on water:

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
If you have another MC account or perhaps are willing to somehow change the name (is this even possible) i'm sure it'd be fine.

Example of Steelcyro's sage sayings...

I am Itzzaboy, therefore this states that I am a boy!
Steelcryo is his name and he rules the server with a cryogenic steel gun (until tin joins) :p
Meganperk is called Megan and is... perky?
Halfmad is... self explanatory...
Roopot? Kaies?... no comment...

Kaies

Grand Lizard
I think you'll find i am a Chinese sanitary ware manufacture. How could you not know this, Sheesh!

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Frankly I don't understand why you picked this name? I mean, when a game asks me for a username, I generally don't think "lets stick a swear word in there and see what happens". It's usually a good idea to plan ahead and actually think about what you are naming yourself. Not only does it reflect you as a person but you're name is instantly the first judgement people will make about you.

Also, since I actually put a semi serious answer to a ban appeal, heres a picture of a dog dancing on water:

why is Alpha dancing on water? and why is kaies trying to get him back onshore?

*fires pistol at alphas feet "dance alpha dance!"

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
For the sake of a few dollars I would re-purchase another Minecraft license and choose a sensible name this time.

C

Cubey

I am Sorry that I am NOT accept your nickname for this server

bad languages in names are bad idea.