Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Unbanning N3UROT0XIC (Slim Chance)

Status
Not open for further replies.

N3UROT0XIC

Villager
I know I was awful to the server and the people I offended, and you're all nice people, but this server's all I got, and I think I might have the slightest chance of being unbanned... honestly I know this would be my second chance and you might not be into that, but I love your server. I know what I did was out of line and I am sorry... I guess I might by forgiven, and my word means nothing by now to you by now, but I will change and be so utterly happy if you unban me.... again I was awful to the server probably dont want me in your community.... please please forgive me and unban me.... I was so so out of line and figured I could play again. I said the wrong things to the wrong people. I offended Helios and made Arthur uncomfortable, and yelled at Scardrac for doing what was right. Again I beg of you for a second chance but dont have my hopes up.... but please look at this thread. I know I said this wont happen again and I probably will get a firm no but I am sorry and I am hurt for what I did.... and a second chance would be amazing of you... again my word means nothing but I hope you will take it. Thank you.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Please don't post on ban appeals if you are not the original poster :)

To begin- What are all of your alt accounts?

Michcat

We have logs of StealthxWarrior claiming to be TexasHistory.

This alone leads me to disregard your entire appeal.

N3UROT0XIC

Villager
We have logs of StealthxWarrior claiming to be TexasHistory.

This alone leads me to disregard your entire appeal.
Not trying to be rude here, but I could have been playing on my brother's account and telling someone that I was TexasHistory on a different account.

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good
Not trying to be rude here, but I could have been playing on my brother's account and telling someone that I was TexasHistory on a different account.
I've been in TS with StealthXWarrior while RPing with him, while he was actively playing a dwarf on TexasHistory.

Michcat

I've been in TS with StealthXWarrior while RPing with him, while he was actively playing a dwarf on TexasHistory.

Thank you.

Regardless: This bit that was included within your whitelist application.

2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

... Will often holds true in other cases on the server.

N3UROT0XIC

Villager
Thank you.

2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

It's not blaming... do I need a birth certificate to prove I have a brother? Who says I forgot to change it from StealthxWarrior? There are a lot of factors....

N3UROT0XIC

Villager
As well, If he was an alt then I would have added him to my alternates as I did with N3 instead of making an app... he made an app....

N3UROT0XIC

Villager
Thank you.

So does that mean denied and sent to the archives or...?

Michcat

Everything speaks to these accounts being held by one person, from logs to others' accounts. I'm afraid the ban stays.

Locked 'n' Loaded

Status
Not open for further replies.