Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Unbanning [Resolved - Banned]

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian larter

Settling in Altera
I would like to appeal my ban received on Oct 5th 2014

I was banned for "consistently antagonistic to staff who were just trying to help"

At the time I was fairly frustrated with a discussion in server over a topic a member had brought up in the OOC chat. The member was told to drop the topic by an admin and that their complaint on the topic was not valid. I pointed out in server that I agreed with the member and the topic was an interesting one. It was concerning magic on the server and its accessibility. I had a dispute with the admin over the topic as we did not see eye to eye. I said was logging off and didn't see the dispute being resolved. Unfortunately I should have also just walked away from the computer.

The admin in question then privately messaged me on the forum after logging off to "apologize". I accepted but the admin kept replying and the conversation went back to the topic of the server conversation. We got into another argument in private messages on the forum. I felt at the time the attitude from the admin was just as confrontational as my own.

The admin then complained and had me banned for my behavior in the private messages sent in the forum. I argued at the time I didn't feel it was fair but I ran out of steam and the ability to give any more F's at the time. In retrospect I should have just stepped away completely and not replied.

Months have passed and boredom has set in. I would like to return to finish the work I began. I apologize for loosing my top at the time, but still feel magic was not easily obtainable on the server haha.

Last edited:

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I'm afraid that "This is how I was banned, I'm bored, unban me." isn't a proper appeal, and if anything, reinforces the concern that you still have a terrible attitude, especially towards the server and the staff.

Appeal declined, if you would like to inquire specific details, feel free to msg me on the forums. However, be cautious of your attitude if you do so, staff are human just like you and should be spoken to without anger or needless accusations.

Status
Not open for further replies.