Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

UpTide - Applications [approved - Geo]

Does anyone think UpTide should join? o.o

• Total voters

UpTide

Villager
Please answer these questions in a proper and orderly manner. Providing us with more information will increase your chances of being accepted.

1. Your Minecraft username: UpTide

2. Your real name: Tide (<.<)

3. Age: 18

4. Gender: Male

5. Country: United States
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes, I read it just now! (very long) I am currently digging in the town information!

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I hope you're not lying about this being a strong role-playing community. I have played on many servers who said "we roleplay" but everyone just thought I was stupid when I was acting as my character. For experience, I reallllllyyy loved the Baldur's Gate series, and have played the Neverwinter Nights series.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
- I am UpTide. I like to play Minecraft. I am in need of a mature community that won't desinigrate when a patch is released or one person gets mad. I'm tired of moving from one server to the next, as I have been for a year now! Even people who I built great things with just left with no prior warning. Sick of restarting, I have hopefully found a good RP server. If anyone knows of a better RP server I should be trying to get into, rather than this one, please let me know!

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
- If I can get this guy to turn his server on for one second (private server) I can show you a neat castle I was working on! (was designed for PvP, with lots of lava/safety measures.)

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
- I have made it tradition for my character to be a slave/serf when I first join a server. If I can get on I will server whoever first claims me. I don't start slave revolts, I wait for master to free me. I also enjoy the font 'lucida console', but I can't find it on the font list, so I'm using Courier New. If by some weird reason my rhetoric is not good enough please tell me what spot could use editing!

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Understandable! No, I am not a user of said black magic!

12. Any weird ideas on what you would want to do when you get into the server?

- Well, I want to be a gnome and live underground. I think that would be fun. Also, if it is allowed, I would love to play tricks on people -- as that is what gnomes do! I don't think I will want to build a castle. A workshop? yes. A nice underground workshop. If I am on for a long while I do have a very weird idea I want to try, but I will keep it secret (except to get permission from the king guy)!

Geo_08

The Ghost of Altera
guy sounds mature enough, and has a good sense for rp so i'm willing so let the lack of content for q8 to slide