Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Vallen87 - Application [Approved - Shadow]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vallen87

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Vallen87
2. Your real name: Tadgh O Connor
3. Age: 24
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Ireland

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
As of writing this I am on page 11 and intend to read it all after I post this application

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
a) This is the main reason I would love to play on this server, I think when it is properly structured and people follow the rules set down it adds an entirely new element to the game.
b) I have some experience of roleplaying, I wouldn't say a whole lot but I played in a RP legion on a game called Aion: Tower of Eternity for about 6 months. This was more fantasy than Medieval RP but I am happy to have a good go at Medieval.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
IC: Greetings fine town folk, my lords, my ladies I am but a humble traveller from a distant land. 100 days and 100 nights I have journeyed to escape from the tyranny of a corrupt King with the hopes of finding somewhere to call, home. I was born into a family of poor farmers who have always struggled to survive due to the ever increasing taxes laid upon our lands. I am known as Vallen by friends family and foe alike. I arrive here with the hopes of acceptance into your community as either a simple farmer or by my true passion of a miner and blacksmith. Fare thee well good people, I shall be eagerly awaiting word of acceptance into your community.

OOC: As I said at the beginning my name is Tadgh. I am male, 24 years old and from Ireland. Currently, I am finishing up my honours degree in Construction Management. Contrary to most people who work on site I am a massive geek :D I'm big into my gaming on PC and xbox360, at the moment I am playing Skyrim, Battlefield 3 and of course, Minecraft. Aside from gaming, I am big into football, both playing it and watching it. (If there are any other Aston Villa fans out there gimme a shout, we can try to help eachother through these awfully rough times ;) haha) I am interested in this server because I would love to try out RP in Minecraft. I think it is the perfect setting for Medieval RP. I am also attracted to the rules that you have set out in the Tome Of Citizenship and general server rules. I do not like playing with people who tolerate griefing or abusive behaviour of any kind. Hopefully this is a nice server with some mature, relaxed people looking to unwind after a days work and have some fun playing games!

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I have nothing to include here I am afraid, recently got a new computer so everything I have made before is gone. All I will add to this section is that I do take care with my builds, often I will log out and build something in creative SP to see if it looks good before I build on the MP server. Things like 9x9 cobblestone towers give my nightmares :)

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Nothing, I think I have covered it all. If there is any additional information you require all you have to do is ask and it shall be provided.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, I would never do anything like that on a MP server and am glad that it is a bannable offense.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Approved :)
We are still in the Transition stage at the moment, so the map is only temporary. It will be wiped tomorrow (hopefully)

Status
Not open for further replies.