Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished {Violent} Putting them to rest [Oct. 15th 4EST]

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
DC282A0C-57CD-4245-8595-B66100278B8E.jpeg
In the tundra, something waits. Stalking those brave enough to face the extremities and striking them at their most vulnerable. An entire hunting party goes missing while on a routine trip to stock up for winter. A few days later, only one of the party members returns.

Bloodied and bruised, they inform the chiefs that they are the sole survivor.

Chieftess Ellie and Chieftain Raigo seek to find the beast that killed their men, hunt it, and mount its head and other trophies as a shrine to the lives it took, and the families it hurt.

=====================================

OOC:
What: A hunt
Where: Tundra somewhere near stoltfar
When: October 15th 4 EST
Rating: Violent and semi-public, read below.

This event will be DMed by Solus, and will involve some kind of challenging beast to fight. The party will consist of 8 people including ellie and Raigo (GhostKairo ), and will prioritise people they trust to assist them. As such, I will be reserving spaces for:
Avalyn Juvix_
Bennett TheDeester

All other slots will be first come first serve, and if any of the above players can’t make it or do not want to attend , their slots will become available, so I’ll update if that’s the case.

Free Slots:
1. Erling Manakamana
2. Adda Moosh

Reserves:
1.Marian mageaegis
2. Fjord FjordOfFrosthill
3. Halvar AionTbird
4. Somnastra

Last edited:

mageaegis

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
Oh yeah, it's gamer time
Marian for reserves if there isn't trouble with a Theodran coming along

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Oh, put me in the queue!

Som or Tiek, dealer's choice

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Some people can’t make it so party so far is :

1. Ellie
2. Raigo
3. Avalyn
4. Bennett
5. Erling
6. Adda
7. Marian
8. Fjord

I’ll let others know closer to date if anyone pulls out

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Some people can’t make it so party so far is :

1. Ellie
2. Raigo
3. Avalyn
4. Bennett
5. Erling
6. Adda
7. Marian
8. Fjord

I’ll let others know closer to date if anyone pulls out
This is happening in 4 days. If you are on this list and have realised you cannot make it, please let me know in advance.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
[!]
The party returns with many trophies from the hunt, after they made a joint effort to take down two Wildegroll that had terrorised the tundra and killed the lost hunters.

The families of Brielle, Chance and Grosvenor are finally allowed to grieve with the other members of the party being assumed dead as well despite not finding their bodies. In the hall of beasts, a memorial is made with the skull of the larger wildegroll, the personal effects of some of the lost set beneath it in eternal memory of their loss.

---------------------------------
Thanks everyone for coming and thank you so much Solus for such a fun event. Hope we all had a good time!​