Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Want to help design the trade city?

Suiko

Lord of Altera
Hello all, I'm planning to design a trade city that will hopefully provide an auction-like buying and selling experience in the form of an entire town.

The format contains several buildings
  • Iron building: any players on the server wishing to sell iron can bring their iron to the Iron Building and set up a chest shop next to all the other chest shops of iron. This makes it so that it will be easy for buyers to find iron without having to run around for hours looking for deals
  • Ect...
The city will have a metals district and a 3-D model/map of the town in the center.

The goal of the city is to provide a central place for players to sell their goods in a fair environment. It will also allow poor players who can't afford a shop or don't know many people to set up a chest shop easily and without hassle. It will also draw players together and encourage RP.

Feel free to come and design your own trade building or collaborate on another.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Hello all, I'm planning to design a trade city that will hopefully provide an auction-like buying and selling experience in the form of an entire town.

The format contains several buildings
  • Iron building: any players on the server wishing to sell iron can bring their iron to the Iron Building and set up a chest shop next to all the other chest shops of iron. This makes it so that it will be easy for buyers to find iron without having to run around for hours looking for deals
  • Ect...
The city will have a metals district and a 3-D model/map of the town in the center.

The goal of the city is to provide a central place for players to sell their goods in a fair environment. It will also allow poor players who can't afford a shop or don't know many people to set up a chest shop easily and without hassle. It will also draw players together and encourage RP.

Feel free to come and design your own trade building or collaborate on another.
Im actually making a Port city with a rather big trade District. I like your idea of this town but i believe a building where every smith sells iron in the same building and another where everyplayer sells there bakked goods isnt very realistic. Offer separate shops for people and place them next to logical buildings. Like a blacksmith next to a coal miners stand. Or a bakery next to a farmers warehouse

Trade+Realism=Fun and profit

Suiko

Lord of Altera
I agree with that, perhaps then all "Building Materials" shops in one district, and all "Food" shops in another district.

C

Cubey

Are you going to build on our creative server rather than creative on main server? just wondering