Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

We Have Your Kid

Jupa15

Settling in Altera
*posted over the note of the kidnapping, which has been half ripped off* I Kaine noir , take it into my hand to personally protect Raigo and those around him. If a single hair is harmed on that boys head, i will take it upon myself to burn town, crush castle and what ever else it'll take to get him back and kill his capturer. Myself being a friend of Gelyk all i have to say to you old friend, is that im trying to take some weight off your shoulders. In till later my friends.

-Kaine endarsh Noir

Archmage_Cataris

Settling in Altera
The Sagacious Man comes across the newly posted letter over the ransom and reads with a wicked grin hidden behind his mask. "Oh" he exclaims aloud "he would take it upon himself to protect the boy? A shame, I had more plans for the lad.." He sighs and runs his fingers along the hilts of various daggers attached to his various belts. "I could still kidnap him, I truly doubt this man can keep an eye open every hour, and once the boy is ours, he'll never be found again. Hrmm, I much like that. Perhaps a new son for me". He digs into a coin pouch and takes out a silver coin, although it is no normal radiant, on each side of the coin is the symbol of the Mockers Guild, an iron face with a frown, it's stare unnerving. He twirls the coin through his fingers before finally flicking it up into the air and allowing it to drop to the ground, to remain there. Sagacious places his thumbs between belt and waist and wanders off into the streets, mixing with the crowds.

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good
Lookie 'ere.
I wouldn't be messing with Gelyk's sons. Most of 'em are good enough to defend themselves, but those who aren't, Gelyk will literally rip you in half.

Zero

Lord of Altera
*a notice is posted on a wall near the Merry Mead. It reads simply;*

Dear Inquisitor Gelyk,​
Simply we have your son, Raigo. We demand the payment of 1500, to be left on the roof of the Merry Mead this evening, or we will hang him. Once the payment is received we will leave him at the docks, and only then.​
Much love,​
Lord Elumeril​

Sorry for continuing the de-rail but sometimes I wish people would look at things a little closer.

Jupa15

Settling in Altera
*a ripped note simply read* Kaine noire is dead. He died fighting a demon today, he was found in the sewers. Not only did the demon take his life, but he took the demon's. He will rest in Peace. Pieces. hehehheheh...