Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Well this is embarssing... [Ban modified to four-week tempban]

McWitty

Loyal Servant of Altera
Want to say how sorry I am... well I got banned for Inappropriate roleplay... I did not know that this was against the rules if the other person was consenting? also I thought I was whispering ie /ch whisper
again I am sorry I`m not quite sure what specifically got me in trouble I do know now that the conversation was wrong. I only hope you will give me a second chance. I do love this server and wish to continue playing on it and enjoying (clean fun) -Jack MacRoye

McWitty

Loyal Servant of Altera
Okay that clears it up and one last question. If i do wish to engage in "the act" may I simply say "he lays down with his wife for the night making love?" :confused: or no?

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Okay that clears it up and one last question. If i do wish to engage in "the act" may I simply say "he lays down with his wife for the night making love?" :confused: or no?
"he lays down with his wife for the night" is sufficient to imply that.

So - I have semi-good news - I am personally willing to put this down to a tempban, because you do seem to have done it in utter newness + ignorance - however, it was a part of the rules you were supposed to read and agree to - so - how it works is -

There's a thread up in the staff section where they can vote - if the vote is positive the ban will be reduced to a tempban.

McWitty

Loyal Servant of Altera
No, I will wait my turn. Tina (cuteloincub) is newer than my self and I got her banned please review her first she is a good person and if theres anything i can do to i would stay permbanned if that meant her being able to play. please understand I was wrong i didnt force her into it but I started it. please get her back online.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
As requested, I will be addressing CuteLionCub's ban appeal first. Then I'm heading in here.

McWitty

Loyal Servant of Altera
I have several question If the mods/admins would be kind enough to explain. I have having trouble understanding being banned

1. Is this ban a tem or perma ban?
2. I tried looking on my own to see if I was perm banned on http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/breaking-rules-punishments.18317/however I could not find specification on there?
3. If this is a tem ban how do I know how long I am banned for? or how do I find out?
4. If I am perma baned how do I find out? and I do understand I can apply for an appeal.
5. I read that if I am perma baned I lose donators perks, Is this true for temp ban as well?
6. If #5 is true than do I have to repurchase the donator rank?

Post Script.

I want to start by asking is this the right place to ask these questions? if not could you please send me a link so I may get in touch and find out more about this? again I am dearly sorry I know this is an embarrassment on my half and it reflects poorly on the server. I will not let it happen again I do not like breaking the rules, and now that I know the full line out of Kings law #24 I do not ever intend to break it again, I truly do love this server and wish I can be apart of it again the losing donator rank is a minor set back and I wold galdly help the server out by repurchasing again if need be. If you do give me and Cutelioncub another chance (I can only speak for my self) I will never break a rule agian and I will contiue to enjoy and add to this wonderful server. yours truly -McWitty

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I have several question If the mods/admins would be kind enough to explain. I have having trouble understanding being banned

1. Is this ban a tem or perma ban?
2. I tried looking on my own to see if I was perm banned on http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/breaking-rules-punishments.18317/however I could not find specification on there?
3. If this is a tem ban how do I know how long I am banned for? or how do I find out?
4. If I am perma baned how do I find out? and I do understand I can apply for an appeal.
5. I read that if I am perma baned I lose donators perks, Is this true for temp ban as well?
6. If #5 is true than do I have to repurchase the donator rank?

Post Script.

I want to start by asking is this the right place to ask these questions? if not could you please send me a link so I may get in touch and find out more about this? again I am dearly sorry I know this is an embarrassment on my half and it reflects poorly on the server. I will not let it happen again I do not like breaking the rules, and now that I know the full line out of Kings law #24 I do not ever intend to break it again, I truly do love this server and wish I can be apart of it again the losing donator rank is a minor set back and I wold galdly help the server out by repurchasing again if need be. If you do give me and Cutelioncub another chance (I can only speak for my self) I will never break a rule agian and I will contiue to enjoy and add to this wonderful server. yours truly -McWitty
1. This ban would normally be a permanent ban.
2. That list will need to be updated, I suspect.
3. That is what we'll be discussing.
4. I'm telling you. Normally you would have to wait to post an appeal, although because there is no clearly stated example, this is acceptable.
5. Generally that's the case, although it applies to folks that are gone for longer.
6. It would be the case, yes.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Alright, based on what you've said in your ban appeal, I have a few questions. The first is what in the world made you think it was okay? We link the rules in every accepted whitelist application, you have absolutely no excuse for not being aware of them.

McWitty

Loyal Servant of Altera
Alright, based on what you've said in your ban appeal, I have a few questions. The first is what in the world made you think it was okay? We link the rules in every accepted whitelist application, you have absolutely no excuse for not being aware of them.
I have no excuse. All I can say is that I wasnt thinking at the time. I knew inappropriate roleplay was banned yes, however I thought this meant ie in a public place such as the crossroads where other people could hear the rp going on, yes it is still my fault I did not click the link on kings law #24 and that is where I messed up.

McWitty

Loyal Servant of Altera
after 2 days I`m assuming I am permanently banned. as I hope this is not the case and you (the staff) are busy with the upkeep of the server, however if this is true than I wish to say one last thing.

This Server is one of a kind truly it is. I have laughed and cried, been over joyed and felt alone when playing this server, in my short time spent here the role playing has been magnificent and should be heralded as the best in MineCraft, the people and staff here are amazing, the lore has been the best part, the story that i joined into was truly awesome and the fact that the players shape the story the way it was, is, and will be has to be the best part of the server, sadly my day has come to and end by my own fault. let my story. this post. be a warning to those who are new and old to the server, Do not give in to the temptation to break the rules, whether they are clear or not steer clear of trouble making, its not worth the risk, trouble, shame, and lose of at the chance to play and enjoy this server, I deeply fear that there is not another server like this, and I have ruined my chance at being apart of history in this server. please do not make the same mistake I and others have made, enjoy the server respect the rules, ask questions if you have doubts or do not understand them, and be apart of minecraft history! now go and enjoy it, make your story, start the fires of revolution, or sharpen your blade to put down the rebels, run among the great forest of the land hunting alone or with friends! go and build mighty cities that will stand the test of time or burn them to the ground... go my friends and enjoy what I have lost. I love you all and good luck.

-McWitty aka....( Jack MacRoye, Mark Rual, Alistar ThunderForge,)

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Alright. After some discussion, because you were the initiating party, you will not be sharing the two-week tempban with CuteLionCub. However, because of your attitude, and the fact that you have demonstrated that you now fully understand the rules, the ban has been modified to a tempban. Your duration will be four weeks, due to the egregious nature of the RP.