Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Werbil's appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

werbil

Villager
Dear Hollowworld

I guess this maybe the last time i ever get to speak to you lovely guys at hollowworld, I have been thinking over the last few days and i know what i did was wrong I miss read the rules and put both feet in before Checking the water. I was banned for the use of black magic (x-raying) which i did not know was against hollowworld's strict rules. I hardly ever used the texture pack and discovered myself only finding 5 gold ore and 1 lapis. What i did was wrong and I have now deleted the texture pack from my computer and my life as i wish not for something terrible to happen again. I would like to say to the admin who made the descision (Sally pirate) that it was the correct one and she should carry on doing what she does best, Devoting her life to hollowworld and protecting those who civillise within it.

This server has given me greatest, richest and most importantly the funnest expirience i have ever had on minecraft and i would give it 110% if i was a food critic, But sadly im not, Im an everyday 20 year old guy who's imagination is sparked easily. And yet this server has shown up for it with its outstanding players and calm and caring civillians.

I havent been on hollowworld for an overly long time and i havent yet shown what i can do, because deep inside i am a lovely guy and would not want to harm others, so I Deeply apologise hollowworld to any destress i have caused and whatever your descision is i will take it calmly and respectfully as this has been a respecteful and admirable server. And if comes to me having to leave, I will always remember you guys and i do so hope you can make a comfortable descision.

Sincerely,
A new friend, werbil

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Sally's decision although it's a good start Werbil. I hope you're accurate on the number of time you've used it though as Sally likes reading logs :)

werbil Black magic user SallyPirate 2011-11-12 09:30:00 Permanent

Steelcryo

King of the north!
SHE might be a bit more leniant if you stop calling her he :p

Although this is probably the best ban appeal i've read in a long time and you seem truely remorseful for what you've done and you've been a good player (from what i've seen and heard) so I'd support giving you another chance. Although I will leave the final choice to sally.

werbil

Villager
sorry sallypirate i didnt know you were a she i thought you were a he, ill change it right away

Steelcryo

King of the north!
don't worry about it, i was only joking, i'm sure she won't mind.

Although the name sally should have been a hint :p

Christofish

Villager
hi im not sure if sally should of banned werbil because hes a nice guy who helps people and i think you should give him another chance please anyone :D

Kaies

Grand Lizard
hi im not sure if sally should of banned werbil because hes a nice guy who helps people and i think you should give him another chance please anyone :D
Well, she should of banned him, he broke the rules. But this is why we have appeals, so people can ask for redemption.

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
Sounds like a heartfelt apology, so i'd say give it a temp of 24 or so. But since it's apparently been a couple days, his self-reflecting and wait has been the punishment..?

I vote unban

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
I remember Werbil on the server. He was a good player and hardly ever seemed to get into trouble. I'd personally like to see him back on the server, as I feel that he can add more to the server and help improve the attitude. He has already been gone for a while, and he does seem remorseful. It's up to sally, but personally, if I have any say, I'd vote for an Unban.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
That was the best unban appeal i think ive read.
I am nearly certain sally will give you another chance.

Corey

Loyal Servant of Altera
I vote unban, after a 48hr temp. Just to remind him that Black Magic is not permitted.
And he seems like a nice guy to ;)

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I should've checked this sooner. I am glad you've spent time thinking this over.

You do sound genuinely remorseful over this and I think you deserve a second chance (as the others have said). So I thank you for the calm and well worded ban appeal, you can go back to Altera, werbil.

I'd like to add that a punishment for using xray is having all your items taken from you, which I hope is understandable.

Status
Not open for further replies.