Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

What

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stevey

I'm not sure who banned you, but donating does not make immune from bans. You are treated fairly just like any other player.

Also donations are money given to support the server.

SqueeGurl

Le Original Queen
Checking the Ban List will tell you why you were banned.

Seeing as how I'm feeling chipper today, I'll happily point it out to you.

Says here that you were caught using X-Ray mod, Griefing, and Stealing. You were then banned.

Your donations are a contribution to aid the smooth running of the server and its hosting. Donations fund the upgrade of our server. Certain percentages of donations will often be made to Bukkit and various plugin authors for their hard work and contributions to the Minecraft community. Without Bukkit and the plugins we host this server wouldn't exist. Your donation is NOT a guarantee of service. Any rewards given can be modified or removed without notice. Donating does not make you immune from the ban hammer if you grief or display bad behavior that breaks the rules. NO refunds of donations will be given under any circumstances.
Please focus on the BOLD RED UNDERLINED text.

I hope this answers your questions.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.