Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

What's Your Favorite Scene?

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Warning: Spoilers~
Most of the Joker's things from the Dark Knight were just plain psychotic and awesome. Not gonna lie, my insane character is based from him~(kinda).

C

Cubey

my fav scene is Gobins chasing fellowships in Moria pillars before Barlog incoming then Gandalf vs barlog

White Walkers Army on its way (GoT S2 final)

in Tron, Flynn being took into the virtual world, awesome view from real world to virtual world.
Return of the king - Epic battle against Minas Tirith

Tarron

Lord of Altera
Here's a recent addition to my list, since I saw Kaza put up a video of this movie.

Language warning.

This scene made me cry, and if you watch the whole film (Warrior), you'll probably understand. Mostly because it's terribly sad to see a family end up like this.

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good
Here's a recent addition to my list, since I saw Kaza put up a video of this movie.

Language warning.

This scene made me cry, and if you watch the whole film (Warrior), you'll probably understand. Mostly because it's terribly sad to see a family end up like this.
This is one of my all-time favorite movies, has to be top ten.

Matto225

The White Mage
Well, since this seems to have been resurrected, here goes! (Note: Small Wall of text incoming D: )

I've been watching too much late night/early early morning telly as of late and this is the result of it. Basically this tv clip here is from a tiny late night US talk show (of sorts) called 'The Eric Andre Show" starring Eric and co-presenter Hannibal Burres. They take after the old talk shows of the 80's with tonnes of cliches, from a dedicated studio band, to segments out on the streets, the set design and graphics saying "We'll be right back". What sets this apart from traditional talk shows is the destruction, the down-right bizarre stuff that goes down and the mix of guests who are impersonators and those who are real - the real guests generally have no clue as to what they've gotten into and it can be a wonderful thing to watch.
Also, language and partial nudity warning, if yer offended by censored stuff
If you didn't find it too jarring an experience I'd recommend watching this episode - http://video.adultswim.com/the-eric-andre-show/jodie-sweetinvivica-a-fox.html
However, language warning, and the 'Ranch it up' sequence is perhaps so strange that one may not find it amusing.

Anyway, have at it ^^

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
The scenes that I pulled my name from! They are both the same scene, but it's the original where the name Dummy Plug is used. And then the Movie redo when they changed the name to Dummy System. They are very graphic.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
...I watched that scene for so much longer than I should have.