Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

When school comes knockin' at my door

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
The truth, the entire reason I left for the 4 months that I did was because minecraft was clashing with school and as we all must know school is MUCH more important... So I will not be leaving for good nor will I be gone all school year, I will be on every weekend, friday nights most likely, and rarely if I get all my needed work done, during week days. I love this community very much, so this is why I have to cut my time on it short, so that I don't have to leave it again. This new schedule of mine will begin in about 2 weeks on so, I believe the 26th. Love you Hollowworld! :(

Arkkaine

Admiral of the Warstrom Fleet
School kept me away for those same 4 months or so that you were gone, It sucked being kept away like that so I know how you feel.

It's been wonderful having you back these last few weeks dwarfy, almost felt like we had the old gang back together (minus Sirix of course :( and maybe possibly.... Anight :oops:).

Well, at least you won't be completely gone this time. don't let school take over completely, be sure to take time to cut loose and come visit us. :D

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
So many hugs, Wrayh!
We'll cherish you whilst you are here with cake and hugs and cookies and glitter!

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Remember I'm not going anywhere Hollowworld will always be my number 1 minecraft server, I just have much more important things to deal with, there comes a time where most of us have to realize that playing minecraft isn't going to get you anywhere in life, and that is why I am doing this. I will be on for the weekends!

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
I just have much more important things to deal with, there comes a time where most of us have to realize that playing minecraft isn't going to get you anywhere in life, and that is why I am doing this. I will be on for the weekends!
Are you telling me I one day have to go....Out there!? D:

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
I don't really understand it but that is awesome XD (the end was kinda weird, what's a Fatsborn)