Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Which DiscWorld Character Is Like Your Own?

W

wakerman4

^
Ever Read Terry Pratchett's Discworld?
If not, shame on you, go read it.

I've read near enough ALL Discworld books, and I know a lot of characters, different, outlooks....so which one best describes your own character in Altera?

Gromm would be associated with Commander Samuel Vimes.
There is NO doubt about it.

Gromm does feel in control of most situations, and if not, nether, he will try to be.
No one will mess with Gromm, not even King Seth any more, because Gromm is a experienced fighter, knight, Lord, even a hero.
Yet he does not take these for granted. He still sticks to Dwarven ways, speaks dwarven, and still loves ale and a pub brawl. For a noble, this isn't likely.
In the book 'Snuff', Gromm fought a simple pub brawl, taking on the 'big' Blacksmith, Mr Jeffreyson, and easily beating him in one punch.
Short after, in the same book, walked blindly into a dark goblin cave....sounds like Gromm.
In 'The Fifth Elephant' he travelled far, ran from werewolves, saving the dwarven king, investigating murders, and at the same time, shouting comments.
In all books that Vimes has been in, it reminds me of Gromm Gromm and Gromm.
He best suits.
The problem in Altera, Gromm would well-suit being a commander, or even just someone in control. But he refuses the power. Though, he would be good at it.

So....Who Do You Relate Too?

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Rincewind. He looks like Shaggy. My dad looks like Shaggy. I look like my dad.