Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

White-List Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korbigutt

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Korbigutt
2. Your real name: Lars
3. Age: 12*
4. Gender:Male
5. Country:Norway
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?Yes

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. I am a kind person :D I really like to build Creations. I really like to play Minecraft. I also play Football and Handball. I am not a stupid dude so are Anoyying people. I like to play with friends. I will also be friend with new people. And i come from Norway.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. Sorry i dont have it now :/ But i have built some cool Things.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? Yeah... I am sorry for lying for my Age.. I really wanna join this server, and i tought that i have to be older then 12... Sorry :(

11. I cant use Hacks like XRAY, Flymod, speed hack and hacks like that. Then i be banned..!!

Sorry for lying about my Age... Please let me Join

Korbigutt

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
I declined your previous application because you wrote on my profile which is against the rules. So what do you do.. you go and do it again! DO NOT WRITE ON ADMINS PROFILES!

Instead of rushing to write a second application, instead spend time reading the rules then maybe you will avoid breaking them before you have even been whitelisted.

Korbigutt

Villager
OK SORRY!!!!!!!! I WAS JUST ASKING U ABOUT U CAN LOOK AT MY APPLICATION!!!!!!
please let me join!!!!! I am bored...

Status
Not open for further replies.