Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

White list for opticallyaustin

EDiiTzZ

Villager
This whitelist is for a friend Austin. He dosen't have do good with forum sites... so he'll answer the questions (he's at my house).
1. Your Minecraft username:eek:pticallyaustin
2. Your real name:Austin
3. Age:14
4. Gender:Male
5. Country:United States

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenshipor agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes, I think that the Tome of Citizenship is very unique and is a good setup for a server like this. And is a very good way to start off a midevil roleplaying server.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I think that the roleplay is awesome! Roleplaying makes minecraft seem like more fun!, and I'd love to act out midevil times its awesome. It gives you a better perespective of the game when you can act how who,and what you are.

8.Please introduce yourself to the comunityt;explaining who you are,yourinterests/hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentecnces or more.
Hi, my name is Austin, I love to play soccer and minecraft! I'm very interested in a roleplaying server because I like to act things out, and it gives more of a point to the game. I',m a very friendly person, and love helping othrers. And, I'm very respectful I got to a millitary school and have respect for my fellow peers, I shall not be rude to anyone, and shall be helpful,respectful,and nice to my peers! However, I also like to rank up, it gives me a motivation in minecraft, and Daniel (EDiiTzZ) told me theres money too. I like to work hard on minecraft and this server is perfect for that!

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Not on this computer, because its Daniel's (EDiiTzZ)!

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Yes, I would really like to join the server! And, I'm willing to help and follow any and all person(s) in need.

S

Stevey

If he doesn't know how to work with the forums, he will not be able to keep himself update with developments on the server and read the ToC. Forums are an essential part of our community, since minecraft lacks any in-game announcement abilities.