Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

whitelist app waterbottle_ (Accepted Kaies)

waterbottle

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: waterbottle_
2. Age: 19
3. Gender: male
4. Country: United States

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I'm cool with it, have not had too much experience, just a bit here and there.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I'm a sophomore majoring in computer science at the University of Wisconsin- Madison. I've been playing minecraft for about a year and a half, it's really the only video game that I've played this long. For the past year I was one of the lead admins on another server, but that stopped being fun, and felt like a chore. I know some people have left to play on this server and have claimed that it's a good one, so I'm interested in checking it out and playing on it as well. In my spare time I like to do web and graphic design. Currently I've been spending a lot of time designing tshirts for threadless in hopes of getting printed. I also enjoy swimming, and that's my favorite way to get a break from everything else. And I chose my username because there was a waterbottle on my desk. =]

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I'm allergic to eggplant.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
yes
11. How did you find out about our server?
People I have played minecraft with on another server.
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yes

Kaies

Grand Lizard
This application is pretty good so i accepted, i googled your name and came up with lots of teeshirts designed by you.

We wont give you any eggplant, promise.

waterbottle

Villager
Hey, thanks for accepting me. It says I'm not whitelisted, though, the underscore was probably looked over when adding waterbottle_ to the whitelist, haha.