Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Whitelist Application [Approved-Karasu1996]

Frantic

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Jimthegruwelijke
2. Age: 17
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: The Netherlands
5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes
6. How do you feel about the 'role-play' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I have been playing Minecraft for a while with friends in a private server. We made some huge buildings and i really enjoyed playing with friends. Now my friends aren't playing Minecraft anymore so someone introduced to applicate on the forum. so i am. I really like roleplaying and I have been live role-playing. Actually for me has role-play games the best experience
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. My name is Koen. I am from Holland and I am 17 years old. My brother introduced Minecraft so i have been addicted for some weeks. after chancing servers and playing allot Minecraft my friends got bored and quit Minecraft. Playing alone in a server and making buildings is boring so i am looking for a new way in Minecraft. To experience other possibilities. in my spare time (when i am not addicted playing minecraft) i play guitar in a Rock/Grunge band and that is what i listen the most. I don't listen only rock. Rap, Reggae and hip-hop are on my Iphone too.
8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. Our server is deleted and our new server is almost empty. i was trying to build a beautiful house but when my friends said they would quit, I quit building too. No pictures. In the deleted server we made a big sphinx, the eiffel tower and a pyramide.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I am desperate looking for a server.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes I do. I don't even want to use black magic. I want to make buildings myself and be proud of the work and time i spent making it.
11. How did you find out about our server? My brother told me.
12. Have you voted for us? yes after the reply from itsemiel

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
Perfect! You followed all the rules, added even more than 8 sentences to question 7 (Most applicants can be pretty minimalistic on that), and made your app fun to read. Thank you for that! I think you'll fit right in here. Thanks for applying.
*Prepares landing area for mods*
OK GUYS! WE'RE READY FOR YOU!

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
*puts the new guy on the landing pad* Ok were here! Welcome to Altera! Ill have to whitelist you later or if not me another mod or admin will!