Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Why am I banned? [Resolved]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin Lamminmäki

I think I might like it here
Why? I was digging some sand, I didn't know that was considered griefing :confused:
But I guess I will have to get used to it, be banned from my favourite server. And FYI
I was going to place the sand back, that's why I saved it. But anyway, bye ya'll, happy christmas on you, have a nice life. I'll be missing ya.. 10-4 over and out.

EDIT: I have read all over the Tome of citizenship and I can't find a single thing about sand.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
What username is it mate? If it's a recent ban I'll PM the admin who banned you and ask them to comment.

Martin Lamminmäki

The only thing about sand is something about 1x1 towers I think, read it out 2 - 3 times and I can't find more about sand

10. Single Block dirt/cobble/sand/wood towers are a big no-no. These can be used temporarily to access the
tops of those large trees, or while you are building, but we ask that you remove them as soon as you are
finished. Any member of the Crown locating a left behind single stack of Cobble, Wood, Sand, or Dirt will find
themselves in trouble. Clean up after yourselves, please!

Kaies

Grand Lizard
You were digging up sand within the confines of my town Orkywyn Dunes, it was literally outside my house. The sand that was there was place by me. Don't say, "well no one told me i couldn't do that" There is sand everywhere! What made you decide to mine it right out side some ones house?

I will unban you but next time think.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Martinko is a good player really, it woulda been sad to see him banned for something this avoidable.

Kaies

Grand Lizard
I would of never banned you because of how minor it was, however some one had been inside my house and tore up all my furniture and stole all the wool. It was done around about the same time you did yours so i assumed you were with him. That person wont be getting unbanned regardless of what their excuse is.

Martin Lamminmäki

Oh yeah, I know about that sorry, I saw a spider and I had no sword so I had to make my way out, I am truly sorry about that.
and I didn't torn up your house . I'm sorry that happend. but I had to run away from the spider and couldn't jump up, and I needed to get more money so I didn't want to /spawn . sorry for all this

Status
Not open for further replies.