Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Why have i been banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would seem I have been banned, because every time I try to log on to hollow world with the user "Wookey_man" it says "You are banned from this server!: No it isnt" could I please have some help with this.

Minecraft_King_

Lord of Altera
Wookey. From what I recall you were being rather rude and moody and I think I recall you were doing illegal pvp (i think) and starting arguments. A mod will no doubt say why but as for the "No it isnt" you obviously said soething out of turn for which you received a ban.

Yes I accept that I was being rude and I know i shouldn't have but I don't think that one occasion should account for the time I have played also you say I was doing illegal pvp but I havent participated in pvp recently.

Minecraft_King_

Lord of Altera
I wasnt on the whole time of this incident. I recall you saying the following

"Ill just go ma*****te in the corner, feel free to watch me"

I also recall a couple of swear words and an enduring argument

That alone is worth a ban. This is a PG13 server, period.

I'm not a mod so its not my decision but I think if you manage to produce a convincing and sincere apology a mod or admin may allow you back.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from someone soon. How ever I do wish to say I am regretful of my actions because I was not aware that I may have been offending people, how ever I realise this know and I am sorry.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I banned you for extremely inappropriate language on a PG13 server to top off being rude and talking back. To be honest im teetering on the edge as to whether to let you back in or not, so i'll leave it to the rest of the admin team to decide your fate.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
It involved the banning of another player, Lord_Abraham, while we were telling him off, you continued to talk at us and once we did ban Abraham, you proceeded to say, in OOC, "M*******ting is good". That is not what we expect to be uttered on a PG13 server in the global chat.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
As previously said, i'll leave it the the admin team, let them have their say, because I truly am on the fence.

Mrbubbles1951

Lord of Altera
you language was truly unwanted you have said 39 lines of text and about 10% of them was about masterbation.
im going to sit in a corner and masterbate and cry
come watch if you want
any one want to do back to back?
masterbating is gooood

i dont think you should be allowed back on you have been online for less than 3 hours and you are spouting about some quite disqusting and unsociable things.

Ive been with the server for longer than three hours seeing as i donated about 1 year ago, also I've only made 1 mistake through my entire time in hollow world.

Minecraft_King_

Lord of Altera
No. From what i've heard wookey and what I now remember you did several things wrong.

You swore
You cursed
You argued
You disturbed others on the server
You questioned admins decisions

I could go on...

I'm sorry but from where i sit now I see little chance of an unban,

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
The server hasnt been around for one year, I dont like liars.

It has been decided after a discussion in the admin section that your appeal should be denied, good luck in your future endeavors.

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.