Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Why was i banned??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
the logs are our evidence. You weren't cheating for diamonds, you were cheating for gold. Over 100 gold in less than 15 minutes...

Josh Mazey

Villager
Ok lets start this conversation again, I admit I was using xray, and I should know best because ive been on the server so long. but I needed money for the town.. I didn't do this for my own benefit I did it for everybody within my town, I wanted our town to become the best it could be, But everything costs so much and its hard to buy supplies to improve your town when you have literally no money at all.
I'm not condoning what I did.. And im very deeply sorry.
Could you give me another chance?

Kaies

Grand Lizard
Cheating is a serious ban, regardless of the reasons. You don't rob a bank to feed orphans.
There are much better ways of earning money, such as charity. Heck i can make a lot of money without using xray...

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
I cannot believe you just did that headless.
You lied to our face, and as soon as we showed our proof you think you can fess up and itll all be ok.
That reason is not accpetable, nor is any reason. If you want money for a town, WORK FOR IT!.
I think you should definately not be given another chance, i am so SICK of people who cheat. This is really getting out of hand. Steel is there some way we can make it harder to use x-ray?

Oh and my opinion is that this ban should stand.

SanchezNI

Lord of Altera
Removing your denial from public view doesn't help your cause really :p My opinion is the ban should stand. You never learn a listen with regards to being told not to abuse flymod, you constantly whine about the administration team and now blatant cheating to the tune of 100+ gold ingots.

Josh Mazey

Villager
Please tell me then kaies because I would love to know. And legion would you rather me carry on lying to your faces and act like I haven't broken rules or would you rather me Own up to my mistakes and tell the truth? everybody makes mistakes legion..How does anybody know you haven't used xray in the past? and before you go flaming me on that comment, Nobody knows if you used xray in the past we only have your word to go by, ive said im deeply sorry.

And San i know you hate me with a passion, I said you guys were meanie's I don't go flaming you behind your back saying your a bunch of useless people who do nothing because that is not the case at ALL. and I wasn't removing my post from public view, I felt it wasn't needed after my second post.

Kaies

Grand Lizard
I have no desire to tell you as you clearly are not getting back on this server. We are hitting down on xrayers and will hand out serious punishment to those who are found cheating. Its bad enough when the new players start doing it, but when the old trusted members do it, we have to do something.

You never made a mistake, you had a choice, between mining it the legit way, or cheating.

You cheated, knowing what the consequences would be, knowing you would be found out.
You made a choice not a mistake, so therefore i suggest not unbanning you.

Josh Mazey

Villager
Im not having a go kaies but runelogic was unbanned on the 3rd of October after being banned for using xray.. and i have to agree with you but your trusting a fairly new player over (I think) a old member who's been on the server since june-july :S

Kaies

Grand Lizard
I was not there to witness that ban, nor this one. However i have read yours not his, this is my opinion. Don't make it out to be the whole admin teams.

Josh Mazey

Villager
I think there was no need to post in this thread Dead Press, this really doesn't concern you , also this thread was for me and the kings/mods only. And kaies everybody is entitled to there own opinion but i just don't want to be treated unfairly and differently when someone else got scot free of the same crimes.

Kaies

Grand Lizard
I know what you mean, but there has to be a point where we have to crack down on it. If we were to unban you now future cheaters may think they are entitled to an unban too, as we unbanned you. We don't want this.

There has to be a point where things change and new rules and policies are introduced, i guess you are the tipping point on what made us decided this.

SanchezNI

Lord of Altera
I don't hate you with a passion :) Not sure where you got that idea from. Was it because I kept telling you off for continually breaking the rules? Shouldn't have been breaking them then. Anyway, just my opinion in this case, you've been around here long enough to know the rules. We (and I in particular) have been very lenient with you time and time again completely disregarding the many warnings you've had from many admins/mods about the flymod mod abuse. Then you do this, initially lie about it and then make out like you're being victimised.

Anyway, not up to me, but as someone who has repeated been ignored and belittled by you, I think my opinion here is worthy. I shall now bow out.

Josh Mazey

Villager
I get where your coming from kaies I really do, you guys really need to crack down HARD on this problem to show you guys ain't messing about. But if you were in the same situation as I was you would feel the same way I do. And Hmm im not sure about that San :p I have been abusing fly-mod.. and ive said sorry multiple times and I know sorry doesn't make everything better but what else can I do. :( and really? ive had belittled you. I think you gone to far with that comment tbh, saying your a meanie isn't really belittling you at all.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
I'm locking this thread as its pointless. You flat out lied to me about xraying even though we already had proof. I MAY have considered a long but not permanent ban but i doubt it. After lying to me though, not a prayer, especially when you have been here so long and should have known better. The perm ban stands.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Headless, i cant believe youd lie in the first place. You thought you could lie your way out of this, or you wouldnt have tried to weasel out of denial by deleting posts, which btw we can still read.
I am dissapointed in you, you had been a good player to this point. There is no excuse for you not to know the rules, and after following them for so long, you turn around and begin cheating.
Youve seen how we do things, you knew what would happen if you got caught.

And i am un aware of the cirumstances regarding runelogic, but you obviously felt that because he was unbanned, so should you, and this is exactly what we are trying to avoid.

This x-raying thing is getting ludicrous, and im tired of it, you knew it was wrong and chose blatantly to disregard everything this server stands for. It wasnt a mistake. A mistake is when you have two or more choices, and none of them are obviously correct, and you just happened to pick the wrong one because you did not know. No, you chose, you knew that it was wrong, and did it anyway knowing its possible out come.
good riddance, i see no way of unban.

Status
Not open for further replies.