Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

WHyyyyy im just a wanderer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am ban for no reason at all and was barred at a time when i had not been online 7 hours and am permaently ban for griefing however i am not griefing i was just in the southern wildlands and i was banned 7 hours later at 3 am i am very upset as i am brand new and i dont know where i am going headbudgie has always acompannyed me every hour i have been on please help me
sincerly general figglesworth or sukerpunch15 in minecraft

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
I am ban for no reason at all and was barred at a time when i had not been online 7 hours and am permaently ban for griefing however i am not griefing i was just in the southern wildlands and i was banned 7 hours later at 3 am i am very upset as i am brand new and i dont know where i am going headbudgie has always acompannyed me every hour i have been on please help me
sincerly general figglesworth or sukerpunch15 in minecraft
Please don't create duplicate posts for no reason whatsoever. You are already aware that this is being investigated.

D

Deleted member 61

This thread should be locked and deleted twice and twice again, should it not?

Status
Not open for further replies.