Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Wiggy59's Dispute

Wiggy59

Villager
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/840/myminingmap.png/
this is where this mining took place, Sally thank you for getting back, as i wouldnt have been unbanned by anyone else if i were to be unbanned, but obviously the decision is made, Thank you for the time on hollow world, please can you donate my belongings to Jasonk94 as he was nice to me from the beginning so its only fit for me to repay that kindness, thank you Halfmad for giving me the thumbs up on my whitelist, and finally thank you Sally for letting me join the town, i wish the server luck, and i expect to be competing for the top place on mcserverlist! (as thats actually how i found your server :) ) Thank you for your time.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Well I was planning on changing my mind if you admitted to using xray since a lot of people are clearly going to miss you and you were a good player.

Wiggy59

Villager
What can i say, im stuck between a rock and a hard place, if i admit to x-ray then im a bullshiter, ive mislead you all and i deserve the ban, if i protest my innocence, i will still get banned. besides after telling you my spiel i was thinking of running off, but instead i will man up and tell you the truth, yes i x-rayed in that area, i knew that lars has a gold shop and since people dont seem to buy what i mine legitly i thought "fuck it", i used Yiftcraft which is actually a private griefing client, i knew that i would be undetectable using it, also i know that the new minecraft is coming out in a couple of days, so i thought in my arrogance that blocking up where i had mined with Dirt and Gravel would smoke screen where i had x-rayed for gold, and at the least it would hold off until the new map where the logs would have dissapeared and so my cheating would have died with 1.8.1 but also i used it as when new maps come around, (on most server ive been on) my money and items would be wiped, now i was up 41k legitimately and i was so close to that 50k mark i could just smell that knight rank, so i risked it, and once that risk back fired i decided to give a heart wrenching story which Halfmad you "apparently" half believe in your reply, but i know you knew i x-rayed, those screenshots found Everywhere that i x-rayed. You've caught my scheme and now i must be banned, if i was let back in i would be branded a cheat and therefore i would not be liked, i cannot face the Hollow community after telling you all this, as i will be deeply hated for all the time and the amount of shit i have spoken. I have attempted to trick you all to get myself out of this mess which has backfired. Overall my plan wasnt tight enough to ride this out till the new map. I just didnt want all those hours of legit mining to go to waste when the new map came out, and when i started hitting dry mines with only iron in them, i got worried so i turned to yiftcraft, guys you could have banged me up had you looked carefully at the screenshots i gave you.... http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/824/timez.png/, and now as i have told you this rather than saying what i was going to say, you can see me for what i am, im a lying, cheating piece of shit. It will forever niggle in my mind how i fucked you over during this dispute, i do actually feel bad about it, its not even that i dont give a shit, i actually care and i would do anything to put that gold back deduct the money and make 10k in 1 day so that i could reach my half milestone. I am Sorry Hollow world i am a fraud. I am saying this only because ive decided to tell the truth, as this topic is niggling my mind like an earwig. But i am sorry, and before you all give me abuse, just tell me how to vote your server up on any kind of way. Once again sorry. And GoodLuck! It was nothing Personal!

Alpha

The Watcher
This ladies and gents is how the bible was written, take notes because religion is leading us to strange places.

Wiggy59

Villager
Well atleast i told the truth in the end, im sure you have plenty of people like me who lie but dont have the balls to tell you the full truth.... besides im not asking to come back again, im simply giving you the 100% truth so i can lay my mind to rest. And Alpha, i take it your an atheist then? or is that a given?

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Well atleast i told the truth in the end, im sure you have plenty of people like me who lie but dont have the balls to tell you the full truth.... besides im not asking to come back again, im simply giving you the 100% truth so i can lay my mind to rest. And Alpha, i take it your an atheist then? or is that a given?
Pull the other one. I have never seen a thread containing such a level of hypocrisy.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
This
Is the most ironic thing ever.
Money, possessions, builds etc are all being carried over to the next map.
Oh what a tangled web we weave, when we first choose to decieve.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Hahahahahaha.
Oh what people will do to get out of a simple accusation.