Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Will Stansell appilcation (approved - Geo)

Will Stansell

Legend of Altera
1 drake3321
2 noah
3 19
4 Male
5 United states
6 Yes i have read the tome of citizenship
7 I thick its cool i have been a role-player in wow roblox and many other rpgsi have been a blacksmith a demigod, archer, knight and many more things
8 I live in America i'm very creative and i can solve problems easily
9 Sorry, but i dont have anything in my works
10 I DO NOT have a facebook or twitter
11 yes i am aware that i cant use any of the things listed
12 How you can get up to a mayor without using money

Will Stansell

Legend of Altera
1 drake3321​
2 noah​
3 15​
4 Male​
5 United states​
6 Yes i have read the tome of citizenship​
7 I thick its cool i have been a role-player in wow roblox and many other rpgs have been a blacksmith a demigod, archer, knight and a medic, vampire and vampire slayer.​
8 I live in America i'm very creative and i can solve problems easily. In class im the one who creates the theme and makes it. My favorite video game is skyrim. My favorite movie is either braveheart or in time. The best book ever is The Son of Neptune or Power Of Six. I dont have a car or a job cause im living with my parnets​
9 Sorry, but i dont have anything in my works​
10 I DO NOT have a facebook or twitter​
11 yes i am aware that i cant use any of the things listed​
12 How you can get up to a mayor without using money​

Will Stansell

Legend of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username: Drake3321
2. Your real name: Noah T.
3. Age: 15
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: United States of America
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?-Yes I read it as soon as I signed up.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?- Yes in a lot of my games I play like Skyrim and other Minecraft servers. I have alot of Rp experince from Roblox and other rpg games.​
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.-My name is Cody and I love to role play. I am 13 and my cousin Cole and I do it all the time on games like Minecraft and Skyrim. I find this server to be very interesting. And find it to sound very fun. I think I would enjoy your server and I would love to be a part of it. My intrests and hobbies are to come home from a day from school and be able to play Minecraft, Skyrim for a while and have fun with my friends online. If you add me to the server I will try very hard to follow the rules and follow the guidelines of role play. If you do happen to add me to white list I promise I will try my hardest to not disrupt the role play of the server.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. I'm sorry, but I don't have any thing to show off
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?-I really like role playing and take it seriously.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?-I am now for reading this and I would never thing to do that because it ruins the role play.

12. How did you find out about our server?- I found this while searching the internet for new RP servers
13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)-I did as soon as the account was made, it may have not counted because I didn't verify this account yet.