Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Wingblow - application [approved - Shadow]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingblow

Villager
Hi! Here's my application:

1. Your Minecraft username: Wingblow
2. Your real name: Philip van Wijk
3. Age: 16
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: The Netherlands
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes, I have and I am quite impressed by the amount of work you put in making everything very clear and not boring to read.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I have been looking for a good role-play Minecraft server before, but couldn't find a server I really liked. I have very good faith in that this server might be what I've been looking for.

I have played quite a lot of role-play games such as WoW, Runescape, Dragon Age, Oblivion and of course Skyrim :)

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am Philip and I'm from Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I have been playing Minecraft off and on for about a year or so and I still love doing it. I'd really like to see how such a big role-play server works and I'm very excited to join the server!

Besides Minecraft and other games, I really like to see movies and visit concerts with my friends for I am a huge music and film fan. My music taste is quite big, from dub step to jazz to metal, I like almost every sort of good sounding music. I think my future would be in the film-business too, maybe behind or maybe in front of the camera, I don't know yet.
In the past I have set up Minecraft servers myself, both for just my real-life friends or for a larger community. You can find some screens of on of my servers in the attachments, unfortunately I lost the rest of it in a computer crash a few months ago.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
You can find some screenshots of things I built in my own server this summer attached.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Not really, I just want to get started as soon as possible :)

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

I am, I never used and never will use any of these hacks, because I think such cheating ruins the game for both yourself and your fellow players.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.