Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

With the Passing of Mechanica

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Shetland stands up. "My fellow leaders, Mechanica is no longer amung us. Cloudmind led us to this great land, and has led us through its colonization. However, with his departure, we are now faced with issue of filling the void. I propose, as I stated in the movement which caused our leaving the old region, the election of a Chairman to act as leader, independent of the WA and opperating only with and for the Region. Each nation shall be allowed five votes, which they can distribute evenly or enevenly amung the rulers of choice."

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Baron, I do not intend any offense, but I am quite honestly dismayed that you, the Regional Delegate no less, would become so inactive in the region; the same person who stresses so much the need of active was in Forum RP, which is precisely what we do in Nationstates.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
And I'm slightly offended that you would expect me to place a game with exactly one active player besides myself over more important things, like university.

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
I completely agree, more important things are more important, but if the region was active, more people would join! I mean, look at the influx of people the original region had when it started! It follows the same principles as any roleplay group, the server included: the more activity, the more people join.