Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Wither Head

hshotwell

Lord of Altera
Skeleton skulls are unobtainable through normal means in the game. If anything, it should be skeleton skull for wither skull + some.

hshotwell

Lord of Altera
After re checking the minecraft wiki I have found I am in fact mistaken... Can I get an admins assistance? I had a wither skull, then when I logged in I had a skeleton skull, seems like a rip of.

Spark

Broken
hshotwell said:
After re checking the minecraft wiki I have found I am in fact mistaken... Can I get an admins assistance? I had a wither skull, then when I logged in I had a skeleton skull, seems like a rip of.
If skeleton heads are unobtainable, does that not make it better?

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
I think you need to be clearer. There is no such thing as a wither head. There are wither skeleton, skeleton, zombie, creeper and player heads.

hshotwell

Lord of Altera
Sorry, wither skeleton head, now I just have a regular skeleton head. Yes spark it would be better except they are obtainable.

Spark

Broken
hshotwell said:
Sorry, wither skeleton head, now I just have a regular skeleton head. Yes spark it would be better except they are obtainable.
Skeleton heads aren't?

Ok apparently they are very rare...thank you mojang for clearly putting that in the change logs..

But still they are more rare than wither heads