Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Wool, Enchanted Books, & Requests

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Evil
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Erm.. Forgot what your username was.. Sorry :p

I've got it now, though..

Ephemarel

Lord of Altera
IDE like to request a silk touch for about 1000 - 1500 rads if possible please
I'll put you on the list, but I don't want to get your hopes up. Keep in mind a couple things: Firstly, (if I remember right) there's only about a 1% chance of getting that in an enchanted book, whereas there's about a 12% chance of getting it in a diamond pickaxe, along with a good chance of getting other enchants as well. Secondly, that is assuming I actually get to your request, as I have a lot more other requests, and due to the low chance of most of them, I'm pretty sure I haven't actually filled any to this day. Thirdly, I probably won't be able to get on much if at all in the near (and far) future.

I hate to disappoint my first customer in like forever, but it's just not gonna happen, especially with a price that low. Sorry! It would be a much better idea to just buy an already enchanted pickaxe from the auction house. I saw one a moment ago for only about 5000, which isn't bad. Hope that helps.

DramaticBandGeek

Lord of Altera
I need the Following:

Fire Aspect I
Knockback I
Fortune I
Unbreaking I
Smite I

As low a price as that can Fetch, may take a few days to get the Total amount that that is... Let me know what the price is as well... I need it for two swords that were destroyed and are essential for me to continue to RP... They're important to my character... VERY important...

I'll even give you Diamonds for some of them... Or anything, really...

Evan1114

Lord of Altera
I need the Following:

Fire Aspect I
Knockback I
Fortune I
Unbreaking I
Smite I

As low a price as that can Fetch, may take a few days to get the Total amount that that is... Let me know what the price is as well... I need it for two swords that were destroyed and are essential for me to continue to RP... They're important to my character... VERY important...

I'll even give you Diamonds for some of them... Or anything, really...
I'll help you out with the payments, if you'd like.

Ephemarel

Lord of Altera
I need the Following:

Fire Aspect I
Knockback I
Fortune I
Unbreaking I
Smite I
Fire Aspect I is currently requested by Mistaahh, I believe, so if he still wants them, his is first priority. Unfortunately, I don't think I've gotten a single one of those yet at all anyway, so you may want to try elsewhere. As for the rest of them, I should have all of those in stock, and I can get them to you for a reasonable price (also, if you'd like, a proposal for a price would be appreciated). I'm probably going to reduce most of my prices from the current list price, because business is so slow.

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
Not to be /that/ guy..But yeah, I'm sitting in the corner, picking my nose and observing, until someone comes along and slaps that book in my face..

Ephemarel

Lord of Altera
Not to be /that/ guy..But yeah, I'm sitting in the corner, picking my nose and observing, until someone comes along and slaps that book in my face..
Sorry Mistaahh! Getting new books in has been slow lately... like non-existent slow. I'm super busy with in real life stuff right now, and I haven't been able to get on much recently. To be honest, if you still want them any time soon, your best bet is someone else.

cuthulu430

Settling in Altera
Is it possible for me to request a Fire aspect? Any level would be fine. You could decide the price. Take as long as you want. Not in any hurry.
Thanks

Ephemarel

Lord of Altera
Is it possible for me to request a Fire aspect? Any level would be fine. You could decide the price. Take as long as you want. Not in any hurry.
Thanks
I would say yes... but you're already behind two others (one who requested two), and to be completely honest, it's probably not going to happen. I was going to quit Hollowworld (shh, don't tell anybody, and I have a very good reason), and it looks like that happened early, so requests really aren't going to happen any more. I've been lazy about updating, but I guess I'll go do that now.

Ephemarel

Lord of Altera
I will buy the 2 protection 3 books :D
She left for the next two years. You're gonna have to wait.
Hi! Sorry, not gone yet! (Thanks though, Pirapple.) Pro'ly should have clarified, I'm technically gone from hollowworld, but I don't actually leave for a little bit. I'll try to get on tonight and check, but I think I still have any higher level books, so your order should be fine. I'll send them as soon as I know that I have them, and then tell you here if you need to pay me.